Alesso Lestrange

Hi, I do not own any of the characters aside from Alesso Lestrange, the rest are from the amazing J. K. Rowling!

Hi, my name is Alesso Lestrange. Yes, it's quite strange isn't it. My name is always shuddered at whenever I say it. Do I know why people look at me strangely? Noooo. It bores me sometimes to even question the reactions of others, however the boredom never stifles my curiosity. When I was younger I made up a lie for the way people reacted. I imagined that they were only looking at me with looks of being scared and afraid because my name had strange in it, therefore everyone was only reacting o the strange in my name, maybe making conclusions that I must be strange.

I've spent most of my life wondering about it, but decided it was best if I just avoided people all together, because when I wasn't getting disgusted and terrified looks, I was receiving pitying looks. DO I KNOW WHAT THEY MEAN?!?! No. I don't even know who I am! So, I travelled a lonely road, all alone to just try and survive the world that I had come to know as increasingly cruel as I grew up.

I travelled my way through the dark and dusty alley ways as I realised that I must be in Knockturn Alley, where all the bad witches and wizards try to lure you in as prey. Strangely enough, I didn't receive any looks of pity as I walked through this alley, however I received looks of honour and happiness that they had been in my presence, even if it was for such a short time.

One particular witch watched from a distance knowing only too well that Alesso was destined for a life of great trouble and misfortune. However, the witch had sighed as she realised she would indeed meet the young witch in the future, she just hoped the child would be of kind and nurturing nature as she seemed on the exterior of her being. Maybe the child wouldn't appear as fate decided, because maybe in the future the child could decide her own fate...

Hey, if you are new and just reading this story for the first time, please vote! It would mean the world to me and I will post a sequel that is going to be amazing! Hope you enjoy the beginning of Alesso Lestrange. 😄 :)