J A C K

Welcome, there's no turning back now aye?

---

Life is not as bad as you think it is, It's the most beautiful thing ever. What makes us think that it was bad was us ourselves. Look how happy a person can be without his greed, look how joyous a person without expectations. You see where I'm getting at? You see the point? The point is, the limit and all was all on our minds. If we think our lives are bad then it will be and if we think it is good then we should make it good. 

Either way, you'll lose something and gain something. The greatest advice I could give is be you, be different, be unique, in that way you can have what you want and what you need. Any ways it's a matter of survival. Your call on what to do as long as you're surviving.

...

I'm still sitting here in my favorite spot, the top of the hill. I'm waiting for sunset, once it's done it's time for me to have some fun again.

 By the way I'm here because this has been my routine for quite some time now. Recalling what 'he' has said to me, waiting for the sunset and then going back to the den, the tiger's den.

 Why? To fight of course. 

Don't get me wrong I'm not a gangster or what, definitely not a mafia, i do this for money for me to live.

You see I'm living by myself and I'm just a college student, where should i get the money for the expenses right?

 when I say expenses i'm referring to any additional things that i would gladly buy right away. 

I'm skilled with fighting because i had this friend back from high school he taught me some defensive and offensive moves. And his friends' friends trained me as well. The reason why I needed to learn how to fight was hidden from them, of course.

Why? Because I will go to FD university, and trust me you wouldn't like it if they'll knew what i'm up to, they said that the meaning of FD is freedom but i don't think so, i know being there is like being on hell. Technically not hell though, but yeah you can consider that.

I just consider 'the' school as hell, because well who doesn't? Okay enough with talking to myself. The sun is gone, the stars have already filled the night sky. I better get going.

-tiger's den

"For our next match, the most awaited fighter for this night, bitches and jerks let us all welcome JACK our undefeated champion for today..."

I just rolled my eyes, tss the crowd were annoyingly loud, they're cheering for this guy.

"And for our tonight's challenger, a new face let's welcome ZAC, this is his first time. Now, you know the rules! There is none! Just try not to kill your opponent! Let the battle begin! "

The crowd went silent after the emcee had announced that I am new to this. Maybe they thought they wouldn't see a good fight.
Well they really won't because I'm going to finish this the soonest as possible, you know i have lots of things to do like doing my calculus homework. 

Okay, i know I'm a blabbermouth, I'll shut up and finish this. But wait what? did he just said 'his'? wtf?

"Are you kidding me? Ilalaban niyo ako sa baguhan? I won't fight." Sabi nung jack.

Pagkatapos niya sabihin yun tumalikod siya at sinimulan maglakad pababa sa stage.

'Well that's rude', agad ko hinawakan yung balikat niya iniharap sa akin at sinuntok siya. 

Narinig ko naman ang pagkagulat sa crowd at ang

"SHIT YOU ASSHOLE! MAGBABAYAD KA!" Pagmumura at rant niya dahil sa ginawa ko. Mabilis siyang tumayo dahil napaupo siya pagsuntok ko sa mukha niya, pinunasan niya yung dugo sa bibig niya at pumwesto at sinugod ako.