Main and Recurring Characters

This is the first season of the storks fanfic series and I hope you find this series interesting as we follow the lives of the boss of Stork Mountain Junior, Co-boss Tulip, and Assistant Austin; There will be two types of main characters the grown ups and the babies and yes we will also follow the lives of Austin's sister Kaitlyn and Nate Gardner's Diamond Destiny.

Main Characters (Grown Ups)

HJ "Junior" Gabriel Storkman - A white stork with an enthusiastic working spirit, a caring personality, and a selfless attitude; He is the boss of Stork Mountain, Tulip's boyfriend, and Austin's best friend, despite his good life at work he has a father that would usually neglect him at his youth.

Tulip Winston - A former orphan with an ability to create inventions, she had a forgotten past which was later restored after nineteen years; She is the co-boss of Stork Mountain, Junior's girlfriend, and is best friends with Austin and Emma.

Austin Walker - He is Tulip and Junior's best friend and assistant with a hardworking spirit, a successful career, and a loving family; He is somewhat more mature and rational than Tulip and Junior, but is diagnosed with schizophrenia and will go into a mental breakdown whenever he is reminded of his dead father and the mysterious event he was in when he was aged fifteen to sixteen.

Nate Gardner - An eleven year old boy who is also a worker in Stork Mountain; He loves bonding with his sister Diamond Destiny and will try anything in order to hang out with Tulip, Austin and their friends.

Thomas Baker - A sarcastic yet friendly teenager who is one of Tulip's old friends; He works as a photographer outside of working in Stork Mountain and is willing to bond with his infant sister Amanda because he cares of what she will achieve in the future.

Vincent Hudson - A happy go lucky teenager with a positive attitude and gay parents; He is one of Tulip's old friends and is working as a caretaker in Stork Mountain, he works as a babysitter which would explain his love for babies.

Greg Heffley - A fifteen year old teenager who is forced to work in Stork Mountain along with his brother Rodrick due to his father becoming low paid in his job; His mother and little brother both died from a horrible disease and his friends died from a field trip accident however he befriends Austin, Nate, Thomas and Vincent when he starts working as a deliverer; His job at Stork Mountain made him friendly, selfless, and hardworking.

Main Characters (Babies)

Kaitlyn Walker - Austin's two month old sister with a kindhearted personality and excellent social skills; She is best friends with Diamond Destiny, Luke, Clint, Jerry and Amanda and they secretly share something in common in which the grown ups are too old to see.

Diamond Destiny Gardner - Nate's one year old sister who is the oldest among her friends; She is naive, cheerful, and mischievous but in a friendly way, she loves being with her friends, and will go on any adventure as long as she has her friends beside her.

Clint Campbell - Emma's two month old brother who loves inventing; He is one of Kaitlyn's best friends and is willing to go on any adventure since he wants to test his inventions along the way.

Luke Harris - Glenn and Penny's three month old brother who is secretly intelligent along with Clint, Amanda, and Kaitlyn; He loves science and discovering new things and is one of Kaitlyn's best friends and loves going on adventures when it comes to discovery.

Amanda Baker - Thomas' two month old sister who loves fashion; She is one of Kaitlyn's best friends and also loves art along with Kaitlyn and Diamond Destiny; She loves going on adventures when art is involved.

Robyn McCartney - A baby whose brother is a criminal which led to her being feisty; She is jealous of Kaitlyn and her friends, she is reluctant when it comes to adventures, and tends to bond with her cousin Andy.

Jerry Hudson - Vincent's three month old brother who is very shy especially around Kaitlyn in which he has a secret crush on; He is one of Kaitlyn's best friends and is cowardly when it comes to near death situations he is in whenever he is on an adventure with his friends.

Recurring Characters (Grown Ups)

Pigeon Toady - A nosy pigeon who will do anything to get Austin's attention even though he annoys him a lot and would humiliate himself to get his attention once.

Emma Campbell - A kindhearted and supportive teenager who is one of Tulip's old friends; She works as a doctor in Stork Mountain which would explain her kind personality, she loves hanging out with her friends, and she has a secret romantic interest in Austin but is too shy to admit it.

Penny Harris - Glenn's twin sister and one of Tulip's old friends; She is intelligent in a sarcastic way and works as a scientist in Stork Mountain; She would usually support Tulip's inventing ideas and methods and would usually tease anyone whose too afraid to admit their feelings and thoughts.

Glenn Harris - Penny's twin brother and one of Tulip's old friends; He is five seconds older than Penny and has an independent working spirit and a friendly personality, he loves working as a deliverer and has a soft spot for babies especially his brother Luke.

Ridley Davis - A rebellious yet friendly teenager who befriends Austin, Thomas, Vincent and Glenn because of his streetsmart personality and his caring attitude towards his infant brother Mychael.

April McCormick - An obedient and friendly teenager who befriends Tulip, Emma and Penny because of her teaching skills and her dedication to her career.

Rodrick Heffley - Greg's older brother who had the same tragic event with Greg and would do whatever it takes to keep himself occupied with his music.

Rebecca Styles - An eleven year old girl with pure curiosity about new things and is one of Nate's new friends

Anna Tomlinson - An eleven year old girl with a kindhearted personality and is one of Nate's new friends

Shawn West - An eleven year old boy with pure interests in his friends and is one of Nate's new friends.

Charlie Styles - Rebecca's nine year old brother with enthusiastic mind and is one of Nate's new friends

Eddie Tomlinson - Anna's eight year old brother with a passion for karate and is one of Nate's new friends

Charlotte - An eleven year old orphan girl with a lot to learn and is one of Nate's new friend.

Recurring Characters (Babies)

Alexander McCormick - April's three month old brother who takes an interest in businessmen, idea men, and entrepreneurs; He is a more approachable person and would answer questions related to superheroes; And would act like a hero on adventures

Mychael Davis - Ridley's three month old brother who takes an interest in wildlife and would study them; He is a more approachable person and would answer questions related to nature; And would protect the nature in his surroundings whenever he's on an adventure

Ben Carrington - A baby that takes an interest in the ocean and would usually float on water; He is an approachable person and would answer questions related to the sea; And he would bring his small camera and take pictures of all the adventures he joined.

Cory Jensen - A baby that takes an interest in comedy and the internet; He is the type of person to tell your troubles to; And would lighten the dark mood by telling jokes.

Andy McCartney - Robyn's cousin that takes an interest in therapy; He is also the type of person to tell your troubles to; And would give helpful advice when on an adventure.

This is the list of characters and new characters I came up with and I hope you like the new characters I came up with; By the way the first fanfic episode is titled A New Beginning, this next chapter/first episode will focus on how Austin was diagnosed with schizophrenia, how his father died, and Stork Mountain revealing an alternative way of getting babies also by letter but different machine or method.

Leave a comment and let out your review.