Karate Stork (Part 2)

Previously on Karate Stork (Part 1)...

Junior's POV

I began charging at Austin until he instantly moved to the sides and kicked my lower beak and to be honest that really hurts when he kicked me like that.

I fell on the ground with Austin saying "I told you it wasn't going to be easy", those words immediately began to sink inside my mind as I stood up in front of him, and he was looking at me with a stern expression.

"We shall begin training" He said in a serious yet calm tone

"Yes" I replied, knowing that I will have to take the training seriously

Back to Clint's POV

I began to watch Diamond as she deflected the things thrown at her by Alex and Jerry without any form of hesitation and with high amounts of concentration, according to currently available information it's safe to say that she has a lot of skills coming from the letter Nate written.

*I might have to test her skills with my inventions* I thought to myself

I climbed on to my drone that I secretly built at home and began to go to my secret lab which is hidden underneath the floor of the room

Back to Junior's POV

I walk out of the room covered in bruises but I've managed to learn karate from Austin unfortunately, I learned that the hard way.

I see Tulip heading to the same room I came out of which surprised me a bit plus she stopped and looked at me with smile before going inside the room; Honestly, I was baffled that she didn't show concern for me whatsoever.

"I see that Austin trained you harshly" She said with a smirk

"Let me tell you something" I said to her with both confusion and dismay

Flashback (2 Hours Ago)

"Your first lesson is to have a high amount of self-awareness" Austin stated in stern tone

"Understood" I replied with obedience and focus

"Now since we only have two hours, we will begin training right now"

"I can deal with that"

"Now let's start simple by chopping a block of wood in half"

"Ok then here I go"

I chopped a block of wood in half with ease before Austin puts a cinder block which widened my eyes at the moment I saw how big the block was; That was when I saw that he chopped the cinder block in half and what surprised me is that his hand wasn't bruised nor broken afterwards.

He puts another cinder block in front of me and this time he tells me to chop it in half which made me nervous and at same time confident.

"Ok then here I go"  I said with confidence

Once my wing hit the block, it immediately made a cracking noise which made me scream in pain but luckily it was loud enough for only me and Austin to hear.

"How can I train with broken wing!" I said showing my wing to Austin

"When I was 14 and I was doing the exact same training you're doing right now, my trainer told me to work through the pain" He responded in a monotone voice "So I did"

I was slightly upset on what he said but that didn't stop me from learning karate.

"The next part of your training is to practice your punches and kicks and practicing to balance on one foot" He said in a strict manner