Chapter5;

Sorry I Aint Updated In A While Guys, I'm Back On This, By The Way Fans I Will Be Updating Olivia Da Silvaa' Da Sket Real Soon, Hold Tight! x

Mya's Pov;

Mya..

England Was The Boom, It Had The Cute Shawtys&Errythang, Daymm That Kavell Dude Tho - Dies - He Was Smokin' Hot , I Mean Omy God, He Was Too Sexy, I Had To Make Him Mine. Now Aysia, She's Beautiful, She Redbone Pretty, She Got The Nice Eyes&Errythang, She's The Sister I Never Had Man Real Talk Thoo &I Couldn't What To Meet Her Sister Tianna, I Was Gon' Love This Family, I Could Tell. I Felt Bad About Leaving The Homies Back In LA. How Me&Mally Got England Was A Wild Thang...

- Flashback -

Me: What Up Di-Blue,

Di-Blue: What Up Cuzz,

Me: So What's Up With The Homies, Whats Goin' Down T'Nite?

Di-Blue: Cuzz, Red-K Got His Ass Capped Out Last Night, So We Bout To Ride On Them Bloods Man.

Me: Red-K?! Nooo Lord Noo Not My Cousin Man!

I Cried That Nigga Red-K, He Was My Real Family Member Man; My Father&His Mother Were Brother&Sister. Man Shit Was Crazy Out Here.

All Of Sudden, Shots Were Fired, These Motherfucking Bloods Were Blasting On Us!

Me: Bluess, Bruh The Slobs, They Blasting On Us, Shit Bruh They Blasting!

*BANG*

RDi-Blue Fell Back, She Got The 12-Gauge Blast To The Leftside Of Her Body. I Took Out My 45. Caliber & Blasted On Em, I Popped The Tire Causing Em To Crash, They Were Still Alive Thoo, I Ran Inside From The Porch&Called These Niggas Who Were High Af, They Ran Outside Blasting Everythang, These Bloods Fell Back, I Ran Over To Di-Blue.

Me: Di! Di! Everythang Gon' Be Alright Baby Girl, Everythang Gon' Be Alright, Call 911 Motherfuckers Call EM!,

Di-Blue: Cuzz, Just Go, I Can See The Light Gurl, It's Too Late, God's Callin' Me Home, Remember We Go Back To 1st Grade Cuz, We Always Gon' Be Girls.

She Shut Her Eyes,

Tears Poured Down Ma Face, I Took Her Blue Rage&Covered Her Red-bone Beautiful Face, I'd Lost My Bestfriend&My Cousin, All These Motherfuckers Was Gon' Die!.

I Rounded Up All The Set&We Jumped In Different rides, We Were Gonna Ride On Them Motherfuckers They Were At A Party Were 2 Blood Gangs Were Together, All Of Our Enemies In One Place, We Drove Up To The House&Hit The Lights, We Took Out Our Gats&Shot Up The Whole Place, We Heard Screams&Shit But We Didn't Give A Fuck, I Think We Left A Few Survivers But We Killed About 20 People From A Crowd Of About 35 That Night. We Drove Of Whooping&Chanting Our Set Name But The Bloods Were Hot On Our Tail, We Had A Shoot Out Driving Thru South Central Coming Up To Crenshaw Were All Our Niggas Was At As Soon As We Drove Up To Crenshaw Our Niggas Let Em Have It, That Was One Of The Bloodiest Shoot Outs The Sets Ever Seen. Me&Mally Knew Shit Was Gon' Get Sticky Errybody Knew Us, The Blue Rag Twins, We Decided We Need To Leave Town, The Country Even , So We Got Daddy To Talk To Meiline& 2 Months Later We Were In London. Funny Thang Is It Looked Just Like LA But It Looked More Like A Slum&The Niggas Out Here Dressed In All Black Like They Were All In The Same Gang, But Aysia Explained That Everybody Had Different Coloured Rags For Their Set. London Seemed No Different To America, I Was Home.

Vocabulary..

Capped Out - Shot

Set - Gang

Rags - Ballies

Blasting - Shooting

Like. Comment. Share x