Chapter 17

Jade's POV
"Bye Korea!" I wave to my god daughter as her mom picks her up
"Bye Jade!" She says as she waves back. She closes the door and I get a call from Lance.
"Jade! Have you heard?!" I hear Brea's voice instead of Lance's
"Heard of what?" I ask her
"Rico got hit by a car yesterday!" She screams from the phone. I gasp in shock as I feel a tear stream down my face.
"Wh-what do you mean?" I ask Brea
"He's in the hospital right now. He's there in Austin!" Brea yells
"So she's in the hospital here in Austin?" I ask her, rushing
"Yes! Go now!"
"I will! Bye Brea!" I say as I end the call and open the door. I see a box and a note. It looks like Ricardo's handwriting.

Dear Jade,
I didn't cheat on you. I would never cheat on you. I don't have a kid. I don't have a girlfriend. You're the only girlfriend I have. I know you've broken up with me but I bought you a gift to say I'm sorry for getting you into all this drama. I'm sorry Jade.
I love you.
-Ricardo H.

I cried while reading the letter. I opened the box and saw the most beautiful thing in the world.
A pair of promise rings. I cried while holding the pair and realized that I should be rushing to the hospitsl now. Since the hospital isn't fsr from here, I just ran to the hospital. I went in and saw Lance and Brea.
"Lance! Brea!" I yell to get their attention
"Jade! We're going to Rico's room. Do you wanna come?"
"Yes" I answer. We get in the room and I saw Ricardo on the hospital bed with a cast on hid left arm and a bandage on his right hand. I can't believe I did this to him.
"We'll give you guys some alone time" Lance said as he and Brea walked out the room. I kneeled down next to Ricardo's hospital bed and started crying.
"Ricardo, I-I'm sorry for doubting you. I'm sorry for not trusting you. I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry I believed Jada. I'm sorry for ruining your life! I'm sorry! I'm sorry that I had to be your girlfriend! I love you Ricardo. I love you" I say as I squeeze his hand.
"If there's still a chance. Will you, Ricardo Javier Hurtado, be my boyfriend again?" I cry as I lay my head next to him.

Ricardo's POV
"Ricardo, I-I'm sorry for doubting you. I'm sorry for not trusting you. I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry I believed Jada. I'm sorry for ruining your life! I'm sorry! I'm sorry that I had to be your girlfriend! I love you Ricardo. I love you" Jade says as she hold my hand tightly.
"If there's still a chance. Will you, Ricardo Javier Hurtado, be my boyfriend again?" She cries as she lays her head next to me. I brush her hair and tears start streaming down my face.
"Yes I will Jade" I answer her and she looks up.
"Ricardo? Is that you?" She asks
"Yes, it's me Jade" I smile at her. She hugs me and just like that, our lips collided. It felt as if we were the only two people in the world. It felt magical. Like the world has stopped with only the two of us moving. She pulls away from the kiss and pulls out the promise ring I gave her. She puts it on my ring finger and she puts hers on. Both of us flinch at the same time when we hear clapping in the background. Everyone was there. Cree, Thomas, Maddie, Benji, Lizzy, Mace, Lance, Brea, Riele and Jace (A/N: JAELE!)
"You guys!" We both yell and we look at each other as we laugh.
"Congratulations guys!" Lizzy congratulates us.

3 WEEKS LATER
Jade's POV
We went back to Hollywood and started a new life. I moved in with Ricardo and met his family. We did get used to running away from fans in malls. Yes, it's weird but it's my life. Rico's mine and nobody else's.