Tough Choices

I was running for a while, they're still following me, I cannot breath I really need to find some place safe, but where?! Wait...I have an idea. Rumple once said that Peter is able to feel everyone who is walking on the island, so I think he won't find me if I climb a tree. 

I ignored all the pain I was feeling in my legs and arms, I climbed as fast as I could, they were so close, Fuck Kate focus!
Thankfully I made it, I'm on the top of the tree, jeez they almost got me!

I could see them, they looked confuse and Pan looked angry. He told the boys where to look and started to play the pipe. If he thinks he is going to capture me by playing his stupid pipe, he is so wrong!

____________________________________________

A few hours later:

Damn you Peter Pan!! He is playing that pipe for about an hour why can't he chock on his own saliva or something. I'm so sleepy, and my head is hurting a lot, this is exactly what he wants, but I'm not giving up without a fight. 

I  picked up a small tree branch and threw it as far as I could, when he heard the sound of the tree branch falling in the ground he smirked and started to run. 

I smirked and jumped from tree to tree until I was back at the Charmings' camp. I jumped from the tree and fall into the ground. 

They all got up and came near me to help, Snow gave me water and helped me getting up.

"Is it done?" Regina asked and I nodded, she seemed relive and walked away. Suddently I felt and pain in my arm. Why is that little cut is hurting so much?!

"Dreamshade!" Hook said, "We need to take her to the fountain!"

"But if she drinks the water she can never leave the island!" Snow said "Uhm Gold can you make her some of that potion to make her live without the water from Neverland?"  

"I think I can make one dose for her and one for the prince. But you must take her, before Dreamshade reaches her heart." he said.

__________________________________________

At the fountain:

Hook and David helped me walk until the top of a mountain, they laided me down on the ground, Hook grabbed his sword and started to cut some parts of a plant who was blocking his way.

Once he cut all the plant I could see a beautiful waterfall, he walked near it and filled the cup, he gave me it and I drank it.

I was feeling so much better, I got up and smiled, they both smiled back. But I wasn't smiling anymore, Peter was right behind them with his cocky smile.

"Well hello there!" he said and Hook and David quickly grabbed their swords." Easy! I came here in peace. I want to make a deal with you!" 

"We will not make any deals with you!" David said.

"Not even if it means to save the life of your grandson?" they looked at each other confused." So the deal is simple, the girl for the boy." he said and I started to walk backwards." I'll give 10 minutes to think about my offer, otherwise I'll give Henry to Tinkerbell and she will have her revenge against Regina."

Hook and David looked at me, It was a tough choice but I knew what I needed to do. Hook knew exactly what I was thinking.

"No, Kate don't do it, we can find another way to save both of you." he said.

"I'm sorry but there isn't other way.Please tell the others that I'll miss them, and thank them for everything." I smiled and hugged them. "Tell Henry to never stop believing!" I walked towards Peter and he smirked. "I'm going with you!" I held his hand and we flew back at his camp...

_______________________________________

She sacrificed herself for Henry!

AWWW how cute is that?!

Why does Pan wants he anyway?

Sorry if it was boring.

But I promise things will get more interesting from now on.

Please add to you reading list and please vote and comment.

Love ya all!!!