Fairy Tail

Hoi author here! That was a pretty good chapter ya? Comment what you think. Warning. Sass levels are strong in this one.
Enjoy!~

~~~~

Y/n pov

I grasped hold of the cold handles and pulled the grand doors open to see the loud guild. People were drinking, fighting, yelling, and one guy was naked! I looked over at Eros to see him with the same surprised expression as mine. Just to spook people I asked him to roar.

As soon as he did all eyes were on us as we walked in. I herd small whispers as we walked.

"Isn't that the Child emperor?"

"No you got it all wrong thats The Lioness!"

"Man she is so cool"

"Who is that little kid?"

"Oh another member?" 

The whispers didn't bother me that much. What did bother me though was there was two people still fighting each other! There was the naked man I saw before with raven hair and a salmon haired man that continued to fight. I walked towards the men and look up at them. I watched them give each other lame insults like 'coal for brains' and 'Elsa'. I didn't really understand why they were fighting but I wanted to brake it up.

"Why are yo-" I started but ended buy both of them punching me in the face.

"SHUT UP!" both of them yelled. I flew across the guild and hit the other wall. I winced at the pain as some wood chips pierced my skin. These fools will pay!

Eros pov (bet you weren't expecting that! Well maybe you did....) 

I growled lowly as a saw Princess fly across the so called 'strongest guild'. They do indeed seem strong but hurting Y/n is over board. Then again they wont know what's gonna hit them. I smirk at there arrogance.

Y/n pov

I get up from the rubble i fell in and look up at the men. Yes this may be the strongest but I will teach them a lesson about hitting girls!

"Fight me out side now!" I roar. The men seemed surprised at my outburst and the pink one looked up and smirked.

"Ok lets fight!"

Author pov

Y/n stomps outside with her loyal exceed and gets into a battle stance.

"Ill take both of you on at the same time"

They both stare at me weirdly "bring it!" they yell. They ran towards me with magic circles on their hands.

"Ice make lance!" the Raven haired one says as he. Hits me in my side with his magic.

"Fire dragons roar!" he breathes his fire towards me. I eat it all and wipe my mouth.

"Nice fire you got there pinky!"I smirk at his surprised face. As a universal dragonslayer, lots of magic doesn't work on me but there could be a chance that....

"Ice make hammer!" I wasn't paying attention to the other mage and he hits me in the same side he hit me before. The ice hammer brakes in half and I eat the other part that broke off. What's with the surprised all the surprised looks today?

I look around and see the whole guild surrounding us watching the fight. I call over Eros at help me.

"You get the pink one ill get that one" I pointed at the pinky and then towards the ice mage.