A kick on the metal

1. Slenderman

This man named Chad wanted to defy me and kill me for his beloved was holding my child in her womb?! That is simply ridiculous! Just look at me, I'm THE Slenderman, no mortal of inferior power has the strength or guts to kill me. Even though I know that Chad wouldn't defeat me, I was marveled at his bravery. Only a crazy person would defy me.

Either way, I will defeat him. Now my son and lover are by my side, prepared for battle. I'm sure I'll just have to move out of the way cause my boy shall kill him.

As I was analyzing the situation, Chad made the first move. He rushed towards Slenderboy, but at the last second, my boy used his own claws and clawed at Chad's neck. Chad gasped, yet Slenderboy kept clawing at his skin, tearing it away and leaving just an magnetite skeleton.

Chad pushed him over and started to punch my boy's face. He glitched and then Becca came to view. She looked angrily at Chad and spat on his face. Her whole body trembled badly from the adrenaline overdose as she pushed Chad off her and stood up.

Just as she stood up, she blinked out. She kept doing this around Chad until she did it fast enough that we could see eight Rebecca's. Chad tried hitting each of them, but they'd just slap him hard on his face. Then I noticed the pot on his belly and smiled.

"Becca, he has a weird pot on his exposed belly. It's not noticeable at first, but if you look close to that area you'll see it. Maybe if you break it, he'll die or something." I said through our mind bond

"Understood my love! Thanks a lot." She said

I saw how intensely her look on his belly turned and her lips formed into a beautiful smirk.

She abruptly stopped blinking out and stood behind him. As he turned around, Rebecca used her legs and hit Chad on his belly with a Yoko-Geri¹.

He stumbled to the floor and his gears puffed and whirled as his anger turned into fear. Slowly, he began to stand up and I could see the small crack on his pot. Rebecca saw this too and smiled.

She then glitched and Slenderboy took the lead. The little kid smiled at Chad and held out his hand to him. Chad shoved it aside and stabbed the kid with a hidden knife he had on his shoes.

When the knife pierced my little boy's head, my world stopped. I saw how slowly the knife trespassed his forehead and came out of the back of his head. The black blood was everywhere and his little body glitched from him to his mother.

I walked towards them and Chad stood back. He would constantly look into his hands and widened his eyes as if he was a monster. My eyes ignored him and looked to that beautiful lady that laid on the neatly polished caoba² floor. The pain in my heart couldn't compare to the pain in her now numb head.

I wrapped my fingers perfectly around the hilt of the knife and pulled it out of their head. As I pulled the knife out, I sensed movements coming from their body. My pink lips formed into a smile as my lover regained her strength and pulled herself up. Anger boiled in her blood, making her veins pop up and making her eyes look frightening.

She walked casually towards Chad and moved her hand towards me, motioning me to give her the knife. I did as she asked and let her have it her way.

As fast as she could, she dashed towards Chad with the little knife in her right hand. Chad didn't expect that she'd be alive and when Rebecca stabbed him on his belly, he widened his eyes in fear and shock. Slowly, she retreated the knife and stepped back a bit.

Her body then glitched again and Slenderboy took one step forward, holding his left hand out for Chad to hold.

"Hey there buddy! Sorry that it has to be this way, but you tried to kill my mother and I. For that you shall have the worse punishment ever. Your soul will be eaten by myself and you shall be my slave for the rest of your days." Said Slenderboy

I loved the way my son did things. His voice was that of Tatsumi from the Akame ga kill anime. It was innocent yet it scared me a bit.

Not even his voice scared me as much as what he did next. He kicked the pot and shattered it completely. Then he opened his mouth so widely that not even an anaconda could compare. Slowly, I saw Chad's soul come out of his pot and enter Slenderboy's mouth. Chad shouted in agony as his soul was sucked by my son, but nobody ran to his rescue and in a few minutes, he was gone.

Then Slenderboy glitched and Rebecca appeared again, but as fast as she came, she faded. I ran to her side and kneeled down besides her. My tentacles wrapped themselves around her and lifted her up. I walked down the hall with casual steps until I reached her room. My left hand wrapped itself around the doorknob and turned it to the right.

The door opened with a click and I was welcomed by the soft smell of cinnamon in the air and the beautiful purple, black and white walls. I walked carefully towards her bed and laid her down on it, covering her with the beautiful black sheets she made me buy for her two days ago.

Softly I began to sing to her and even though I may be the worst singer ever, I know she would have loved to hear me sing.

"Someone's always watching you,
Someone's always there.
When you're sleeping I just wait,
And I stare.

I am always hiding in,
The darkest corner of your room.
I'm tall and wear a suit in black,
Dressed like the perfect groom.

Where am I going?
I cannot stay.
I know they're scared of me,
But you just want to play.

I have no face,
I hide with the trees.
I love little children,
When they beg and scream.

I love you Rebecca..."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Sorry guys and gurls... I'm not good at action parts. I suck at them, really.

Anyways the song at the end is a changed version of "Slender's Lullaby". The song is originally sang by a little girl that wants Slender to stay with her and play, but I changed it so it would seem like he wanted to, but he couldn't.

I hope you liked it.

See ya next time my little killers!🔪🔪🔪

Yoko-Geri: It's a kick to the side. It's mostly used to push the enemy far away from you, but if you use it like I do, you'll hurt your enemy pretty badly. Learned it in Karate lessons.

Caoba: It's a type of wood that's very expensive. Most of the time is a very dark brown color and it's hard to polish.