Sacrifice (Carl Grimes)

(Spoilers if you haven't seen season 7 of the Walking Dead)

You stared down at the ground, shaking uncontrollably over the situation you and your group was in. You knew going to his compound was a bad idea. Rick didn't listen to you.

"Hey? You alright little miss?" The dreadful voice asked in fake concern. You held back the urge to slam his face to the ground as you slowly lifted your head, glaring into his dark eyes with your E/C. "woah. Don't need to be so pissy, dear. I get it, your angry, but so am I."

You watched in rage as he stood back up, but not before tapping your head. He walked back and forth in front of you and your group, his bat named Lucille in hand.

"I do not appreciate you people killing my men. Also, when I sent my people to kill you, you killed more of my men. Not cool. Your gonna regret crossing me in a few minutes. Oh hell yeah, you will," Negan grinned, psychotically. You slowly turned you head to the right, seeing them all shaking, the same with the rest of your group to your left. You sat on your knees next to your father, Abraham, hands limp by your sides. Beside him sat Rick's girlfriend Michonne, then Daryl, dad's ex Rosita, and Glenn. To my left was Glenn's wife Maggie, the leader Rick, dad's girlfriend Sasha, Aaron, my boyfriend Carl, and Eugene. Carl looked up at you, nodding slowly, telling you it would be alright. You didn't believe him, but you nodded anyway. 

"You know, Rick,"Negan started, "no matter what you do, you do not mess with the new world order. It's so simple that, even if your stupid, which you very well may be, you should understand it. So you ready for it?"

He swung his bat as he continued to walk back and forth. Every time he swung, it made your heart sink. You knew he was gonna do something bad and you couldn't stop it. His group, which was about forty people, were circled around you with guns pointed. One move, you would be shot. They had taken your weapons, otherwise Negan would be dead. You were skilled greatly with throwing knives along with sword fighting and he knew that. 

"You will give me your shit, or I'll kill the kids," He stated, pointing at you and Carl. You glared up at him, your fists tightening. "you all work for me now. If you have shit, you will give it to me. And if you do somehow end up to run out, you will find me more."

You gently moved your hand, letting it touch your fathers as you saw him tense with each of his words. You knew your father would launch at any moment. So you had to calm him before he did and got himself killed. He was all you had left from your family. Your mother and little sister were taken from your hands by walkers. Eugene saved you and your father from committing suicide, then you ran into Rosita and a girl named Tara. Then you met this group. You've been with them ever since.

"I don't wanna kill you people, I actually don't. You can't work for me when your dead," He scratched his beard, stopping to face all of you, "but you killed my people, more than I'm comfortable with, so now your gonna pay. And I'm gonna kill one of ya."

You tensed up, hearing those words slip out of his mouth. You knew someone was gonna die, and you couldn't stop that, but who? You loved your group. You couldn't just sit there and watch someone die. Negan then groaned, walking back and forth, exchanging looks with all of us.

"Jesus, you look shitty," Negan stated, stepping in front of Maggie with his bat raised, "I should just put you out of your misery now."

Glenn then jumped up, trying to tackle Negan but he was then pulled back by his men. "Listen up, people. Don't anyone of you ever try to do that, again. I will shut that shit down, no exceptions. This is an emotional moment, I get it. Sucks, don't it?"

You wanted to jump up and kill him right then and there. Threatening to kill a pregnant lady, jesus. Negan then stopped, turning his head towards Carl, then to Rick, then back to Carl. "This your kid ain't it? Oh shit, yes it is!"