Pinned Ya (Jacob Sartorius)

(You are 8 years old. Jacob is you're best friend)

"Y/n! Jacob is here!" Your mom yells. You rush down the stairs and open the doors. You've know Jacob since he got adopted by your next door neighbor.

When ever you see him you feel happy inside. It's like you can't be mad when you are around him. That's what friends are for.

When you open the door he gives you a big hug. You two had been having a competition. Whoever gave the tightest hug was the winner and the loser had to buy the winner a slurppe using their allowance money.
"Hi jacob." You said smiling from ear to ear.
"Hi poopie" he said grinning. This causes an all out war between the two of you. It started inside, then it made its way outside. It was like a game of tag and tackling each other.
"You can't catch me " yelled Jacob and he shook his butt in your face.
You ran after him full speed like a raging bull.  As you were running, you failed to see the patch of sand on your drive way, and fell face first onto the tar. Jacob turned around and saw you on the ground. "Are you okay y/n ?" He quickly ran back to you and you seized  this opportunity to attack. You waited untill he was next to you, then you pushed him back and say on top of him. "Pinned ya!" You said with a voice full of glee. He smirked and rolled over. Then he saw sitting on top of you. "Now I pinned you. Ha" he said.

"What in God's name is going on out here?" Your mom yelled. Jacob quickky got off of you and helped you up. Then you got a good look at yourselves. You guys were both covered in scrapes and dirt.
The two of you walked back to the house. But before you got inside you leaned over and whispered, "pinned ya first"

(Word count 333. Typed on phone)