24.

2 months

Ashton's Pov:

"I'm so nervous!!" Dylan said as he hugged Noah.

"It's okay. Don't be nervous it's just graduation!" I tried to sound happy and I think I did alright.

"Ash and I will be watching. See you afterwards!!" Nate said grabbing my hand and leading me to our seats.

After the graduation was over we met up with Dylan and Noah. "We're finally out of school!!" Noah said.

"Unless you go to college." I pointed out.

"I got a scholarship to a local college. I'll probably take it!" Noah said.

"I actually wanna start a YouTube channel..." Dylan said.

"Really!!" Nate and I said in unison.

"Yeah..how's your channel going Ash?" Dylan asked.

"Really well. Just hit 50,000. Thanks to Nate." I giggled.

"It was you, not me. I just helped get your channel started. You made them want to subscribe and stay." He put an arm around my waist.

"Soooo since its summer...Noah and I were thinking of taking a road trip to the West coast if you two wanted to come?" Dylan asked.

"Oh my god!! I would love to!! I'd have to ask Chris and Maria first, but the know you and I'm sure they'd say yes!!" I said. "Nate what about you?"

"My dad doesn't really care and my mom wouldn't care. I may ask my mom just to be safe, though I'm sure they'll say yes!"

"My parents already know." Noah said.

We started walking to Dylan's car. Dylan was driving with Noah riding passenger. Nate and I were in the back. "When are we leaving?" I asked.

"Two days? I was hoping then. We estimated that we will probably be gone for at least a week or two. Driving to California from Nevada takes a while." Dylan said.

"I can pack by then!!" I squealed. Nate laughed at me. 

"Me too." He said. We dropped Nate off first. He kissed me then got out. I got dropped off next. I said goodbye to them and left to go inside.

"Hey sweetheart! How was it?" Maria greeted me.

"Really good!! So I have a question...?" I said. I may as well ask her now.

"What is it?" She stopped what she was doing with dinner and looked at me.

"Well Dylan and Noah invited Nate and I to go on a road trip with them to the California coast...can I go?" I asked.

"Well I'll have to talk to Chris about it, but I think so. When are they leaving?"

"Two days. I swear I'll check in with you guys everyday and I don't do anything stupid!" I added.

"I'll talk to Chris about it after dinner." After Maura finished I went upstairs to start my homework. After a while Maria yelled saying it was time for dinner. She made a really good dinner like always. After dinner her and Chris went upstairs and talked for a good half hour. Finally they came in my room.

"Ashton." They came in.

"Yeah?"

"We've decided that we think you're old enough and mature enough that if you check in everyday that you can go on the road trip." Chris said.

"Oh my god thank you!!!" I ran up and hugged them. "I love you both so much thank you!!!"

"We love you so Ashton!" Maria said. After they left I called Dylan and Noah to tell them I could go. Then I called Nate and he said he could go too. I started packing that night. This was gonna be fun.