Chapter 9: Just Relaxing

Falcon P.O.V.

As we were walking Kevin covered my eyes, he said we were close and he didn't want me to see it yet. We walked for what felt like 30 more min and then he uncover me eyes. The place was beautiful, I wonder how he found this place. I hope he knows more places like this one I wish I could find places like this one. I'm noticed he had made sure no one follows us and that we were alone and finally got some peace. We have both has a lot of stress lately and we needed something like this. I'm just glad I could spend time with him.

Kevin P.O.V

I hope she likes it, she keep asking how much longer and I would say not to much longer. When we go their I removed my hands and when she saw it she look shocked as if it was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen. I knew many more places like this one but they were a bit farther out so I just took her here for today. She had brought her bag of pendants and her bag of food, I wonder why she brought the pendant bag but I won't question her. I know she is trustworthy, she has been sience the day I meet her. I hope she can relax and just enjoy her time here today, I'm glad I could spend my day of relaxation with her.

(F-Falcon K-Kevin)

F- This is place is so beautiful how did you even find it, it took us sometime to get here.

K- I found it when I was out exploring the first day I came to your village.

F- Oh..Okay cool.

K- I was wondering why you had your pendant bag with you, if you don't mind me asking?

F- I have it because I really don't trust anyone to keep it safe while I am gone. I mean I do trust Leo with it but she is busy with all the new guards we have had coming in latly.

K- Okay I see your point. So what would you like to do first.

F- Umm It don't know do you have anything in mind.

K- Why don't we eat because I'm hungry sent you.

F- Yeah now that you mentioned it I am.

( They eat their food and after a while started to talk)

F- So I noticed I know nothing about you. So if you don't mind could you tell me about yourself.

K- Sure. Well my mom died when I was about 5 and my dad never liked me so he disowned me. I never really had many friends, your your my first friend. I have always been a person that doesn't trust many people because of they way I grew up. I have gotten into a lot of trouble and I'm not proud of it. What about you?

F- Well my died when I was 5 also. Last year I lost my dad. I never really had friends I only have Leo and you now. I had a boyfriend last year before my dad died but he abused me and left a lot of bruises and scars. ( She turns around and takes off her top and is only wearing a bra but you can see all the scare and bruises)

 ( She turns around and takes off her top and is only wearing a bra but you can see all the scare and bruises)

No one knows about these not even Leo. So can I trust you to keep this secret.

K- Yes but may I ask who did this to you?

F- Umm......that's not important. Just know that they are no longer with us in this world. Not because of me but because a crime they committed.

K- I'm very sorry that happened to you, I wish I could have stopped it.

F- It's not your fault, but I wish someone could have stopped it.

K- Well it's getting really dark we should head back.

F-Okay. Stands up and fanits.

K- She must be really tired. I guess I well just carry her home. ( Picks up her bags and puts them on his back. Then he picks her up and carry's her home) 

 Then he picks her up and carry's her home) 

Kevin P.O.V

I was walking home and carrying Falcon when I realized she was really light. I hope I'm not hurting any of the brusies or scars, I think she would have moved by now if I was. I was just staring at her she is so cute, but I still wonder how she does all this and she is only 17. When I was 17 I was just thinking about joining the guard academy, but I am only 2 years older than her now that I think about it. She always has so much on her mind, and so much to do. If I was her I would have gone crazy by now, but I guess that just shows how strong she is and she is getting even stronger by the day I can feel it. Their is this aura I feel when I come around her, and eveytime I leave and come back it get stranger and stronger. Like her body is getting stronger on its own. As we approach the village I didn't realize how late it was so I walked right to Falocn's house. I went up stairs and put her on her bed I went down stairs and put the food away we didn't eat, then headed back up stairs. When I got up their I sat on the end of her bed and fell asleep.