The End Is Only the Beginning

"So this is it then," Aaron Knowles spoke softly, "this is where it ends."

He didn't even respond. Instead Caleb Jefferson rushed towards him, wrapping his arms tightly around Aaron's middle. The month they had spent together had felt like a lifetime, and now it was being ripped away from them.

"I'm gonna miss you," Caleb whispered, his breath lingering on Aaron's neck.

Aaron nodded, his hand resting in Caleb's shaggy, blond hair. "Me too," he answered, his voice coming out just as soft.

"Thank you for a great summer," Caleb tried his hardest to smile, blinking away any tears that threatened to fall. And in that moment the world seemed to pause. Aaron took a step forward, placing a hand under Caleb's chin before moving in closer. Their lips connected for what should have been the final time.

-

They were never supposed to fall in love, or see each other again.

Caleb arrived for his first day at a new high school, and he'd only been there for a second when he saw the familiar sight of ash brown hair ... with his lips pressed to another's.

It was only supposed to be a summer fling, yet summer had ended and they were both still there.

A story told in flashbacks and drama, Caleb attempts to find his way back to Aaron. But things aren't as easy now that summer is over.

---

Author's Note:

The flashbacks in this story are written in italics

Let me know if you guys have any preferred suggestions on how to make it easier to differentiate between the past and the present.

Warning: Strong language, sexual content throughout...so just beware.

-

Guys I'm back!!

It has been FOREVER, like actual years. And in the time that I have been gone I promise I was attempting to write for you guys. I have had so many ideas, but each one has just fallen through because I was not satisfied with the results.

Anyway, here it goes; I am going to attempt to produce something readable...

So sit back and enjoy my latest love story!

- T xox