ADOPTION

Originally, this was supposed to be a prank, but then KarMeah volunteered as Tribute– I mean, to take the story. So I'm giving it to them.

So, here's how it's going to work:

1.) KarMeah can either copy & paste it, or just tell them to look at this. Either way works.

2.) KarMeah has to give me credit in some form or another. But, of course, KarMeah is free to edit it or change things in the story to make it better. It's hers now.

3.) Here's the cover:

You don't have to use it if you don't want to.

4.) Feel free to come to me if you have any questions or want me to edit a chapter or anything. I'm happy to help!

5.) Have fun writing this story. You can take it on any path that you would like; you DO NOT need to check with me unless you actually want to. Just, make sure it goes in a direction that you like.

To all of you readers who are wondering WHY I am letting KarMeah take it, here are the reasons:

1.) I have way too many stories with similar plot lines. I sometimes get confused on which is which, so I decided to let someone else take it so that I don't mess it up too much.

2.) I started watching/reading Hetalia, and now I have been sucked into the fandom (as you may or may not be able to tell by my new username). I've made multiple fan fictions for it already, and I'm afraid that I'll start neglecting my other stories, so I decided to give it to someone else so that it wouldn't be forgotten.

3.) I have way too many stories in general. I don't have time to write all of them, and if I keep going as I have been, I'll never finish most of them.

4.) This is my most popular story. I decided that if I had a really popular story, it deserves to be updated more frequently. And maybe, with a fresh set of eyes and another mind looking at it and writing it, maybe it will take a better turn anyway. Besides, it would help me improve in my writing if I know what kind of things my reader's take off of my ideas.

5.) I don't know, I just wanted a number five.

Anyway, bye! Let me know if you have any questions, concerns, or anything!

~Oliver and the Englands.

P.S. For my readers that are also Hetalia fans, I'm going to be starting a Percy Jackson/Hetalia crossover. If you're interested, let me know with a PM, and I'll send you the link when I publish it!