Birthday Party

Claire's POV
Today was my fifth birthday party I invited everyone in my class apart from that little whore Missy. All week she was loving my Yan. I heard rumours that they kissed at break time. I got so mad I threw my animal crackers at Nicole and instantly regretted it she started picking them up and eating them off the ground. Her little boyfriend Jack also started eating the crackers. They are focken disguistan.
Yan was coming over early for my birthday because he's my bestest friend and soon to be boyfriend.
I heard the door bell ring I had on my pink dress and my hair was curled. "Hey Yan," I squealed and hugged him. He hugged back and handed me a props pig wrapped gift. I ripped open the package and inside was a props pig bag and inside of that was a ring pop.

"Yan oh thank you, you are the best boyfriend ever," I yelled and hugged him. But he pushed me off. "I'm not your boyfriend I'm Missys boyfriend," he says crossing his arm. My little heart was crushed.  This little fuckboy think he can fuck with me. I grab the ring pop and run to my dads shed to get a hammer. I see Yan behind me and I set the ring pop down and smash the ring pop with the hammer.
"Claire I could've ate that now Finn has to eat it he's the only one who'll eat stuff off the ground," Yan complains.
My birthday party was shit Yan wasn't talking to me and I just sat all alone fuck missy