Inspiration. First and Last.

You and your boyfriend for three years, Im Jaebum a.k.a JB, the leader of the Sub-Unit JJ Project and Group GOT7, were cuddling across the side of the Sofa.

"Im Jaebum- yaaaaaahh~ Oppaaa!" you called sweetly because you noticed that he wasn't paying attention to what you're telling him earlier.

"Bwoyo yeobo?" he asked innocently but still not turning his face's direction to you. He's busy watching WA$$UP (K-Pop Girl group) on TV.

"Aigooo Jaebum- yaaaaaaah~ Aish. Jjinja." you rolled your eyes at him and pouted.

He finally noticed you, and turned his attention to you. He poked your cute lips.

"Waeyoo yeobo? Jeongmal neomu kyeoptaaaaa~!" Jaebum said as he pinched your cheek.

"Nothing oppa.." You replied, coldy. Crossing your arms.

"Look at me yeoboo~" Jaebum said and tried to let you face him, but you won't and played hard to get.

"Don't make me kiss you." Jaebum threatened. You quickly turned your face/ attention to him.

You stared at him, and he stared at you.

You raised an eyebrow and he smirked..

"What?! Aish, stop staring at me like that.. It's-" you were quickly cutted- off by him, kissing you passionately. It lasted for a long time, but you two pulled away and became silent.

"Oppa, why did you do that?!" you asked startled.

"Mianhae yeobo. It's just that I missed you so much. Lately, my schedule became hectic because of our comeback and you know that. I'm so sorry if I didn't pay attention to you that much anymore. /tears started to fall down his lovely eyes/ It- it's because I'm trying my best to not miss you during our practices and preparations.. I'm really really sorry yeobo. /hugs you tightly/" Jaebum expressed, crying.

"/you hugged him back/ Shh, don't cry oppa~ I understand, okay? I'm always here for you, don't forget that. /wipes all JB's tears away/" you kissed him again, lovingly.

"I love you yeobo~ Thank you for being my inspiration." Jaebum said and hugged you again, more tightly this time.

" I will always be your inspiration oppa~ I love you too. JAEBUM OPPA FIGHTING!" you raised your fist and hugged him back, enjoying his warmth.

------------------------------

A/N: Nyahahaha! FAIIIIL~ ROMANCE FAILL~ Anyways, hope you enjoyed! :)))

BELATED HAPPY VALENTINES EVERYONE <3