Fan mail #5

"Em's my little ray of sunshine."

"She's my lovely kitten who is the best human being on earth, am I right?"

"We can stay up talking until 2 in the morning and I know I'll never get tired of her"

"Also, she's the most adorable human on earth, like have you seen her?"

"I just want to hug her so tight"

"She and I literally would kill to meet each other, I swear if distance weren't a thing we'd be laughing and cuddled up against each other watching the Panic! at the Disco Live In Chicago dvd screaming lyrics at each other"

"She is the Phil to my Dan"

"The Dil to my Howlter"

"The Ryan Ross to my Brendon Urie"

"But most definitely not the Dallon Weekes to my Brendon Urie because Brallon wasn't a thing"

"But Ryden was"

"And I spam her about it all the time and she knows it"

"Em, my kitten, my meme queen"

"loml"

"Huggles always, ya little weirdo"

"Also we almost thought we went to the same school"

"That was a terrifyingly beautiful moment in *cough* Emiline *cough* history"

"She and I are endgame in the broth world because Emzy is dead and Izzy and I have discussed that it is"

"Emiline and Izzybear will be the true endgames in the broth world"

"Wow, I love how I'm speed dating both of them"

~anon

First of all, spam, once again. Second of all, "She is the Phil to my Dan" has already be used, so please pay attention. And third of all I had to type this all out and format it, so goodnight everyone!