Meeting

'~~Dipper's POV~~'

Grunkle Stan has told me and Mabel all sorts of Pirates stories. Mostly where Sirens won but some where Pirates have won also. He also warned us never go past the shore lines. And so here I am with my sister, seeking prey for the monthly sacrifice for the King.

"Why did it have to be us..." I groaned as I followed my sister near the shore where the rocks and seaweed are. It was night, perfect for catching prey or well humans. Most of the time humans go past here for the sunset but those stupid enough to stay until nighttime were doomed.

"Shh! Dipper! This is a huge honor for us!" My sister whisper-screamed at me "Plus! I can finally hear you sing!"

"W-What? I am not singing Mabel! Not after what you did yesterday" I responded with a annoyed tone in my voice "I'm sorry it's just I couldn't resist!"

"Shh! I can hear one!" My sister looked at me "You mean a human? Perfect!" she said as she sat on one of the rocks and started to sing, she tried getting me to sing a duet but I refused. She sighed and sang on her own

Upon one summer's morning

I carefully did stray

Down by the walls of wapping

Where I met a Sailor's gaze

I watched as the human followed the sound of my sister's voice. Honestly.. Humans are too easy to manipulate.. I thought. I closed my eyes as I waited for Mabel to continue singing but it never came.

I open my eyes to see her have a shocked expression on her face as she turned to me "Dipper we gotta go!" She said in a hurry "W-Wait. What? Why?" I questioned. She jumped down from the rock and swam a couple distance away from the shore.

"Dipper that human was a Pirate!" She said quickly "We have to report this! This might even be a great thing for our kingdom!" I looked at where the human was suppose to be until I realize that their gone "Mabel I'll stay here." She was shocked "That's a suicide mission Dipper! I know were the most powerful but Pirates are the most dangerous!"

"Mabel go report this! I'll stay here and see where some of them might be camping" Mabel hesitated for a moment before saying "Don't let a single eye catch you." I nodded as she swam down to our home, leaving me alone to do my job.

'~~No one's POV~~'

As Dipper watched as Mabel dived down onto the ocean he turned and started searching for a Pirate ship or just pirates careful to blend in to the surroundings. When he finally saw one though he quickly followed it and sure enough, there was a Pirate ship.

He hid behind one of the huge rocks near it as he listened to the Pirates. He heard one reporting that there are Sirens near, Must be that human He thought. He leaned in to hear more of their conversation trying not to be spotted.

"Let's hope we can find one and capture it then!" A voice responded back and there was loud cheering as if everyone agreed on finding and capturing the Siren. He had enough of this and slowly turned away ready to dive down when he realized one of his fins was stuck under a stone.

He tried pulling it out but that only brought pain to his already crushed fin. He had no choice but to lift the rock. Normally he would just use runes or a spell to lift it up but that would be too noticeable, so he tried just pushing it with his bare hands. Unfortunately for him, he had underestimated on how keen the human eye can be as one shouted "Captain! I can see movements from that rock!" As he pointed on the rock Dipper was behind in.

There was no use on hiding anymore, Dipper thought as he used a spell to lift up the rock. He saw Pirates coming toward him as he quickly swam where he could easily dive in and loose them. Though it was too late, as one of the Pirate threw a rope catching Dipper's tail followed by another on to his tail again.

He had no choice but to sing and lure them to their deaths. He opened his mouth ready to sing his favorite song when he was just a tiny little Siren. It was a common song for Sirens to sing to their prey.

Come little children

I'll take thee away

Into a land of enchantment

Come little children

The time's come to play

Here in my garden of shadows

Dipper's eyes shone brightly. Instead of its normal mocha colored, it has shone blue and with the moon above it has increasingly made it shine like the moon itself. Most of the crew had already touched the water and was being affected by Dipper's song the most but the ones that didn't were trying to push the song away from their heads

"Cover your ears like we did days ago!" An order shouted in the middle of Dipper's song. Many had followed and were not affected and was chasing after the ones that were going in too deep through the water.

Dipper kept singing, louder and louder but only two or three was in his spell until they too have been saved. He used this moment to untangle the ropes and began to swim away. Once in a safe distance he turned to the one who ordered to cover their ears. Pure hatred had obviously shone through his eyes as the man just smirked at him.

"Aw, is the Siren already about to leave? I thought Sirens were powerful.. I must have overestimated your kind then, huh?" The man shouted. Dipper chose to ignore this, thankful that he has atleast had come out alive hoping not to come across their path ever again.

Oh how surprised would he be if he ever saw that man's face again.