Meeting him

Kiara pov

I was laying in bed and as I woke up I heard yelling I'm like wtf so I get out of bed and I go into the kitchen to see my mom just cut her finger a bit while cutting fruit for breakfast I yelled geez mom you really scared me she said sorry then you said hey mom to repay for that can I borrow the car and go to Starbucks she said ugg fine don't wreck it it's brand new I said ok I got in threw my purse in the passenger seat and put the keys on the ignition and started heading to Starbucks (car time skip brought to you by a white girl😂) I then walked in and order my normal strawberry and banana smoothie which I absolutely loved then I as I was leaving I was looking at my phone (don't text and walk kids🖒) I ran into this guy and spilt it all over him I say sorry sorry sorry I looked up at him and saw beautiful blue eyes everything around me stopped and I guess you can say it was a moment then it ended🙁 he said it's fine but please let me buy you another drink!of course I said ok and we ordered our drinks and I said handing him a $5 dollar bill saying here's for that (btw this is sitting down at a table)he said no no keep it I then said fine and laughed a little I then asked hey I never caught your name and he said Logan Paul then you whispered ugg I heard that somewhere befo-oh ya vine (R.I.P. Vine)ya do you mind if I vlog a little he said I said umm sure!he then pulled out a camera he said to the camera aye logang I'm here at Starbucks with.......I never caught your name I then said oh ya Kiara Cavin he said oh well logang I'm with Kiara he then put his camera to his mouth and whispered she gorgeous I know I said I heard that! Oh he said and winked at the camera he said oh crap I forgot I have a meeting at 1 and it's already 12:45!! I have to go can I get your number I said sure it's 7** 4** 2***he said sweet thanks I text you so you can  have mine got to go bye as he was leaving I said wait! He turned around I was walking towards him and I said you forgot you drink as I handed ir to him (he already put his vlog camera away)I kissed him on the cheek I saw him blushing as he was leaving.

Authors note:sorry if it is short I'm tired might put another chapter out tonight but I'm tired XD no request sorry hope you like it so far and logang be poppin!!