I was being dragged away

I looked up and I noticed it was mark he said shhhh be quiet I yelled no where are you taking me why are you taking me he said oh you'll see with a smirk I hoped I woke logan but he was in a deep sleep I just started to cry I was now with mark in his bedroom when all of a sudden I heard the front door slam open mark said shit and ran to hide in his bathroom I saw logan come in I got up and ran into his arms and I cried he said babe you all right who did this to you m-m-mark he said where is he I whispered into his ear in the bathroom I'm going to go sit on the lovesacs upstairs I went upstairs and sat on the sacs with my head in one I heard logan break down the door (cuz it was locked)and mark was running up stairs and he said I'll get you later I gulped and ran to logan downstairs only to see he was knocked out with a hardbacked book I ran over and shook his head I said Logan please don't leave me!he started waking up and he said I won't I promise we kissed and he said hey babe wanna go on a date tomorrow?I said sure where to?he said a suprise! I said haha ok and by the way as mark was leaving he said I'll get you later logan said I won't let him touch you I promise we kissed went to bed and fell asleep with his arms tightly around me so mark or no one could take me.

Authors note
Hey shout out to imweirdinthefunway for motivating me to continue on thanks again I see everyone doing this so 309 words.