7. Acedia/Sloth

Drabbles

Tsukishima Kei

My world is filled with black and white, nothing seem to matter and I'm perfectly fine with it as long as you were with me. You brought colours to my colourless life.

or so I thought.

High school came, we slowly drifted apart. 

Hinata started to take all of your attention.

Sugawara, your sweet childhood friend have done something unimaginable. It was devastating to see you physically scarred. 

I did nothing.

Nishinoya have seem to stalk you away.

Kageyama kept you locked in the basement.

Your lively eyes slowly started to become dull. 

I did nothing.

I thought that you'll be happy in the arms of Tanaka, but I was wrong. His thoughts was clouded by envy.

I did nothing.

Maybe Daichi was my only hope, but I guess I was wrong as well. As I did nothing but watch.  Bruises were everywhere everytime you'd spend your time together.

I did nothing...

You couldn't bare it anymore as you took your own life, as I did nothing but watch you die. 

Without you, my world is truly a dark one without you.

And my greatest sin is the sloth that prevented from saving you.

------

Nyaoo!

Neku here!

So this is final drabble for this one! I hoped that you guys enjoyed it despite of the really short story/drabble. 

Date published: June 18, 2017
Date completed: July 10, 2017

Thank you for reading my yandere x reader drabble!

Total: 198 words.

Don't forget to:

VOTE!

COMMENT!

AND

ENJOY!

-NEKU-