13. Birthday Plans

Chapter 13

Liyah's Pov

It's been two weeks since the whole Niall and Jaydin incident. Niall and I actually went back together and got all of my things. That night Jaydin was blowing up my phone so much. I just ended up getting a new phone so that neither him or that stalker person can't contact me. Oh I forgot they started texting me again when the boys came in town.

Niall's birthday is this weekend and I definitely want to do something for his birthday to thank him for everything he's done throughout these last 2 months. Louis and I are in my room currently trying to come up with ideas on celebrating his birthday.

"Maybe we could take him to a strip club." Louis suggest. He's been coming up with these crazy ideas that he knows dang well we will never do. "Louis we are not taking him to a strip club." I tell him.

"Well then how about we bring the strippers here. We could install a pole in the living room, and I have baby oil in the bathroom. All we would need is cuffs and whips, but I'm sure they already come with that. Then we could get a glass ca-" Louis starts. "No strippers!!" I interrupt.

"How about we take him skydiving?" He suggests. "I'm not jumping out of a plane Louis." I tell him.

"Maybe we should get him a Brazilian wax?" Louis said. This boy is so stupid. "Louis what the hell?! What honestly goes through your head? A Brazilian wax? Really? We are not having strippers, we are not going skydiving, and we certainly aren't giving a him a freaking Brazilian wax." I breathe out.

"Fine." He fake pouts. "How about we go on a road trip to whatever place we chose and stay there for a weekend?" He suggests. 

After thinking over it I smile at him. "Why are you staring at me like you're about to kidnap me in my sleep, bag my head, and slaughter me in the woods." He trembles.

I glare at him, "No idiot, I was just about to tell you that that's a really great idea." I say standing up and wandering around my bed.

"We could leave this Wednesday, arrive to our 'destination' by Friday which gives us time to celebrate his birthday on Saturday, and we'll still have a day to explore on Sunday, then we leave on Monday. This is perfect. I guess you're not a worthless Brit after all." I joke.

He rolls his eyes at me then precedes to flip me the bird. I gasp acting fake hurt. "Where should we go?" Louis asks.

"Well Niall said he's always wanted to go to Washington DC to visit the veterans wall." I say remembering a conversation we had a few years ago. Louis nods and writes some things down on his notepad.

Road trip here we go!!!!!

Extremely short I know I know. I've been extra busy this week and stressed because of school. I promise these next chapters will be regular length. Can we just take a moment to process the fact that Harry dropped a FREAKING SINGLE!!! AND IT'S FREAKING AMAZING AND IM FREAKING OBSESSED. It sounds like a new deep, mature Harry and his album is coming out in May. Okay I'm done😂Love you LOTS!!!!

Recommendations: My Life In Here, Barred n.h. Fanfic