Chapter 1

A/N: Aang will be 15, I'm sorry it just really bothers me that he's 12 lol. And secondly, I haven't watched the whole series in a while so things might be just a tad bit different. :)

"Sokka just catch the stupid fish already." I sighed.

Sokka kept reeling in his fishing rod, I was hoping he would catch a fish, but on this day we were just out of luck.

"I think I got it!" Sokka yelled reeling in faster.

I was looking past his shoulder and he just lifted his whole body and ended up hitting me in the head with his arm. I fell on the other side of the boat holding onto my head.

"Dang it sokka." I said.

He was 17, 3 years older than me, he acts like I'm a child.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me up, patting my forehead. I airbended the water at him and he was drenched with water, I started laughing my butt off by that. I wasn't a good water bender, I want to find a good teacher that will teach me everything I needed to know.

I looked past sokka and saw a big iceberg within the distances.

"Sokka look!" I pointed.

I started waterbending the water below us, causing the boat to move toward that direction. We were going a bit too fast and sokka was screaming saying we're going to crash, after seconds of me trying to slow us down we crashed into the huge ice berg and I landed on top of sokka.

"Oh look we're here!" I smiled standing up and stepping on his stomach to launch me off onto the ice berg.

I wiped off the ice to reveal a boys face, he was in some kind of Kung fu sitting position. I noticed there was a flying bison trapped inside with his as well.

"Sokka theirs a boy in here and-"

"Nope, We are going to find a way back to the water tribe, and you! Are going to think about what you have done." Sokka pointed at my forehead as he held his stomach.

I took his sword from his strap and thrust it inside the ice, I started pulling it downward breaking the ice more.

"Sokka what if this was you..?" I turned to him.

"Why would I be inside an iceberg!?!" He asked.

"I don't know, anything could happen buddy." I said breaking the ice.

"Hey kid can you hear me?" I yelled through the crack.

"He looks like a kid like you!" Sokka sighed.

I put my finger over his lips and hushed him.

I managed to make a big hole, I pushed my arm through and managed get closer and closer to him but before I did, his tattoo, glowed and the iceberg started rumbling. Sokka held onto me as the iceberg started cracking. The top of the iceberg broke and the kid and bison was raising above it. His tattoo stopped glowing and he fell down along with the bison and he slid down the iceberg and landed in front of us. I sat down by him and put his head on my lap.

"Hey kid are you okay?" I started shaking him.

I looked at his face, he looked so young, if I were to guess his age, he looked about 9.

His eyes widened.

"Woah I never seen your face before! Who are you!" He smiled and sat up.

"(Y/N)" I said.

"Nice to meet you my name is ah..AHCHOOO!" He sneezed and went in the air.

"Woah you have got to teach me to do that!" I laughed.

He laughed also and took my hand and shook it.

"My name is aang." He pulled me up and he was a slight bit taller than me.

"This is my brother Sokka." I pointed to him.

Sokka stood this crossing his arm "I don't trust this boy, he could be a spy!" Sokka pointed at aang.

"I don't think so sokka, he don't seem like the type to do that." I said.

"I am a airbender, coming from the Air Nomads, and also the avatar." He smiled.

Sokka and me stood there in shock.

"But your like 9." I said

"15 to be exact." He giggled.

"So who's the kid now?" Sokka smirked.

I jabbed him in the shoulder and he rubbed on it walking away.

"I'm a water bender, from the water tribe. The only one left in it." I said.

"Our father had to fight in the war against the fire nation."

"Wait huh?" Aang said confused.

"The fire nation they just started attacking the other nations, leading to a big war...They killed my mother." i said.

Aang walked over and gave me a hug.

I smiled and looked at his huge bison.

"That is so cool, I heard of them but actually never saw one." I walked up to it and started rubbing its fur.

"Well since your boat crashed..." Aang said looking around me toward the boat.

"We can ride it to your tribe." He said.

"That would be so cool!" I said excitedly.

"Can this thing even fly!?!" Sokka said climbing onto it.

"Yeah Appa can fly!" He laughed.

Aang hovered himself onto it and he grabbed my hand. He pulled me up behind him and he held onto the strap that's wrapped around appa. I held onto his stomach and felt onto his slightly built abs.

"Appa Yip yip!" Aang said.

Appa got to his feet and jumped into to sky, instead of going up we landed into the water and appa just grazed into the water.

"See this thing can't even fly." Sokka commented.

"Maybe he's just restless right now...He will fly later." Aang rubbed appa.

"It's still so cool to ride on one." I smiled.

"Yeah it is." Aang replied.