Chapter 3- meeting doctor foxy

That night me and foxy were in bed for the first time in 6 months I didn't know what to do i forgot.
          "Foxy?" he came around the corner bare naked he had a big Dick that i just started at, he smirked at me while rubbing his dick in front of me.
            " how did u get a dick ur not human?" I asked while blushing, he smiled then looked into my eyes as he got closer and lied on top of me, my eyes widdend more, then he whispered in my ear and said
        "I built it myself for u Jen I can feel that good feeling now" he said in a sexy way I was in shorts and a tank top with my hair down and all he did was lay on top of me "Foxy u didn't have to I mean.....I..." I looked away blushing. He smirked at me once more then kissed my neck deeply his soft lips, his kisses are so deep,his rainbow hair. I moaned for a while,then he pulled my shorts and tank top off and kissed me deeply then he commanded me to "Open ur mouth"
So I opened my mouth that's when he stuck his toung in my mouth,my eyes rolled back while he licked my mouth. He took it out and I opened my eyes blushing."oh foxy" I moaned as he rubbed my pussy. "Say it Jen come on u know u want to" he said in a sexy way" I blushed even more and then I said it "I want it I want ur dick in me I want to fuck me long and I want u to rip my pussy open" he turned me around to make me go on top then he put his dick in me. I moaned loud he had to even cover my mouth so I wouldn't wake up anybody like pinkie pie, or applejack.....I hated to think about applejack he had blonde hair short like Foxys and he had muscules with green eyes,and tanned skin.foxy was bffs with him."u ok Jen am I hurting u?!" he said with his eyes wide open. "No im fine" he moved me up and down I moaned harder as he moaned more he looked at me and just stared,he stared at my face smiling,our eyes meet. Then he turned me over again so im on the bottom and he is on top. He made me feel safe,he licked my tip of my breast as he pounded harder he moaned and I moaned more louder it felt so good I didn't ever want to stop he tied his base so he couldn't feel the good part the end he just pounded me over and over for 40 minutes. After that he turned me around so my ass was facing his dick. I blushed while looking back at him saying"don't please it will hurt"he looked in a cute way then he started to lick my pussy with his toung I moaned while my ass was going up little by little, then he spread my ass cheeks apart and shoved it in. "Foxy?!" I moaned so loud that mike ran in the room just ran pushing the door."Jen u ok..."his eyes widdend foxy and I just looked at him my face was beat red.I blushed while foxy looked back at me rubbing my sides." im sorry Jen I should have listened to u" he was about to pull it out then I stopped him mike was still looking at us." mike can u go please" foxy said in a serious tone"um yea" mike meet and shut the door behind him foxy started pounding in me really hard I moaned harder. "Foxy it feels good " he looked at me and rubbed my spine as if to calm me down he untied his base and then moaned really loud that I covered his mouth."thank...u" he said in a weak voice"no problem" I said looking at himwe played there looking and talking about my vacation for hours until 2:30 am in the morning. That's when I went to sleep he just stayed up and stared at me all night.