Part 1

"Because it was two tired."

There was a brief, awkward silence before you burst out laughing at the lame joke your friend just made. He began laughing along with you. His laugh which sounded like windows being wiped off made it even funnier. Fortunately, there weren't many people in the corridor. "What the heck was that? That was so lame." You said wiping the tears, that had formed in your eyes due to too much laughing. "I can't believe I laughed at that." He made a smug face as he showed you the famous finger heart. "I know you still love it." Then he broke into a smile.

You melted a little inside.

Kim SeokJin, 24 years old, a senior of yours in the university and your close friend who was also secretly your crush. But, you never took the crush you had on him too seriously cause you knew you didn't have a chance with him. He was one of the most good-looking students in the university you went to and a lot of girls were head over heels for him. To this day, you still wonder how you two became so close. But you were happy enough to have him just as a friend.

"Whatever." You rolled your eyes at him before turning away from him. You started walking and he walked with you. "Don't tell me, did you run all the way here to make me hear that lame joke of yours?" You looked at his face when he shook his head. "No. Do you think I'd waste my energy just to make you laugh?" Sometimes you hated him, due to the 'meanie' he was. You stopped before your locker and made a face at him.

He laughed at your facial expressions after he said those words. "Just kidding, shortie." And you hated being called that too. You knew you were short, so you hated when he reminded you by calling you that. He laughed again when your frown got deeper. "Then, what did you want to tell me?" You asked, totally annoyed by now. "Well, I wanted to ask.." He paused and let out a nervous chuckle when you continued to look annoyed at him. "...if you have this C-ChaeYoung girl's number." You felt your heart sink when you heard the name. The name of the girl who was not only beautiful but also had a great personality.

You turned away from him as you shook your head. "I'll get it from her if you want." Seeing your expression made him narrow his eyes at you. "What's with that expression? You aren't jealous, are you?" You snapped your head towards him and glared fiercely at him. "Jealous? Why would I be jealous?" You scoffed at him before you opened your locker.

Seeing what was inside made you smile. "Oh, it's banana flavored today." Taking out the note which was attached to the banana milk inside your locker, you smiled widely as you read the words to yourself. The one that you really liked was your secret admirer who left a different flavored milk in your locker almost every day, even though you've never really met or seen him.

SeokJin who had stopped talking after seeing you smile snatched the paper away from your hand and read it out loud.

"Y/N, I heard you were sick, I hope you'd feel better after drinking this. Shake well before you drink it." He was kinda surprised after reading it. "You were sick? When?" You looked at him, not sure if he was just kidding with you. His eyes were wide as a button. You snatched back the paper from him and frowned at him.

"Are you serious? You don't remember?" He innocently shook his head and you heaved a sigh. "Forget it." You placed the note on the top of other similar notes and took out the drink and some books before closing the locker.

"Oh, yeah, it was last week." He snapped his finger after thinking for a while. "It's creepy how he knew about you being sick. Why do you even like him?" You smiled to yourself while shaking the drink. "I don't know. I think he's sweet." You happily took a sip of the drink as you walked away from your locker. He scoffed at you as he followed.

You stopped on your way after walking for a while and turned around to face him. "Oh right, I'll get you ChaeYoung's number."He was about to say something, but before he could, the bell rang indicating that the break was over. Your eyes grew wide when you realized it was your maths class. "Sorry Jin, gotta run. Professor Kim will kill me if I am late." Without another word, you turned around and ran towards your class.