2. Sensual Ride

(((( Lame Joke Time!! •°•°•°•°•

Except this one is true...

Me: my cousin pooped so hard once she passed out and had to go to the hospital

how?

i guess you could say...shit happens )))))

°√°√°√°√°√°√° °√°√°√°√°√°√°

"Kittycat? What brings you over to this side of the pond?" He smirked turning to lean against the door, arms crossed. I feel his eyes roam over me, and I stifle a blush.

"You're giving me a ride to school" I say taking in his dark jeans and fitted gray shirt. For anyone to look so dang delicious should be illegal.

"What happened to your royal carriage your highness?" He implied, smirk I place as he leaned forward and a hand came up to caress my cheek, slowly moving down my neck.

Goosebumps fluttered to live on my skin as a slight electric spark results from the contact. My breath came in a gasp as his fingers reach the base of my throat, teasing the strap of my top.

His eyes roam down my frame before coming up to meet mine as something dark sparked within their blue green depths.

I finally snap out if it and look away as I smack his hand away portraying annoyance. He narrows his eyes down at me. The playful tone returning as he pouted.

"Just get your keys and lets go." I say walking towards the car and trying hard to ignore what just happened.

The Starkz's home was basically my second home. Mrs. Starkz, is the happiest woman I know. Always smiling and talking in her thick British accent. Probably where her son got his accent from. Except with Tristan its faded over the years and you can barely hear it except in certain words.

I walk towards his car reminiscing memories, of a smaller version of me and Tristan running through this yard. When he was still the mean six year old next door with a weird accent. And now-

I let out a yelp as a hard firm palm collided with my butt in an audible smack, before giving it a hard squeeze.

"Loving that ass" Tristans breathed against my ear as the warmth of his body surrounded me. He even lightly nipped down on my ear lobe with his teeth, making me whimper.

Just as suddenly as it appeared, it was gone and he was rushing ahead leaving me regretting why I didn't just walk.

"Your a dick!" I glare as my hand soothed my throbbing butt.

"And your a pµssy. Now get on, lets go for a ride" He winked. I try to ignore the double meaning to his words but can't help the blood from creeping to my cheeks. Of course he noticed and let out a chuckle. I clenched my hand's into fists at my side's glaring which made the chuckle grow into a full blown laugh.

Tristan lost his virginity before I even knew what the heck that was. To some blonde who graduated years ago. I, on the other hand have no experience whatsoever in romance.

Sure I've dated a few guys but none went past the first date. Tristan made sure of that. With the constant nagging and showing up randomly on my dates at the worst possible times. I gave up on relationships a long time ago. Which is pretty damn sad considering I'm still sixteen.

"Are you done yet. I need a ride to school. And I am not getting on that death trap." I say looking down at the shiny black motorbike.

"Have fun walking." he grinned. I gave him a 'you're not funny' look. Then again why am I not surprised.