Chapter 7

After what's felt like eternity they approached what Light thought was a huge painting on the wall. The room was tinted so he squinted his eyes and recognized the bright yellow stars that mixed beautifully into a starry night. ' Oh yea, this is Starry Night by  Vincent Van Gouh' he thought. He had always stopped to gaze at it when he walked by. Now , Light watched mouth agape as L proceeded to the rip painting off of the wall. Light realized that there was probably a hidden room behind the painting and nodded slightly before grabbing the edge opposite to what L was holding. Light pulled strong and the painting budged barely in the slightest.
"Ryuzaki are you even trying to lift it off the wall?" Light accused feeling frustrated. L said nothing in return and Light ran his  fingers along the edges of the painting feeling for anything that could be attaching the painting the wall.
"Light-kun I think there is a nail holding up the wall ." L finally spoke .
"Yea I was thinking the same thing. " Light paused in his action when he suddenly felt something cold make contacts with his hand.
" I found something." Both boys said in harmony. A confused Light grasped whatever it was he touched and realized that it was in fact not a nail on the wall. It was soft but, cold and had fingers .Immediately Light realized it was L's hand and pulled away apologetically. L pulled away too along with the nail in his hand as the painting collapsed onto the floor with a loud thud.
Behind the painting lied a small door. It was wide enough for a person to fit in but the height of it was for a very short person. More of a reason why someone wouldn't suspect it behind a picture on the wall. It even had a lock combination to get inside. Light watch baffled as L unlocked it and motioned for Light to get inside.

(QUICK SIDE NOTE: AS OF AUGUST OF 2018 THE REST OF THIS CHAPTER HAD BEEN REWRITTEN . I ADDED MINOR CHANGES AND I APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVIENCE THIS MAY HAVE CAUSED.)

Light figures that had everything under control and went along with L's idea. He suspected that this room would have food provisions, generators , and communicational devices. Cautiously and slowly, Light inched his way inside. Head first because of the limited amount of space, he had no other choice but to crawl. The sound of L behind him reassured him to proceed . The narrow passage was more of a tunnel than a hallway. It was small and narrow and probably led to the room. With it being so dark Light was unaware that he was about to fall. It was about a 3 foot fall below even thought that wasn't even high it was still unsuspected. Light yelped and flew forward losing balance in his arms. Flying forward with an attached L to him he was looking forward to crashing face-first into hard marbled floor accompanied by a 'crack!' from a broken nose.
"Ommpf!" Light's cry was muffled with a mouth full of soft carpet.
--------------------------------------------------------------Sorry for abrupt cut off, this is the end of chapter 7 but, I didn't want to keep anyone waiting so I'll post what I wrote now ! :) -------------------------------------