Getting to Know Kitty (Reader-Chan)

Hi!! My name is Kitty! I dont really have a mom or dad. The only reason I say my name is Kitty, is the fact so many have called me that. I think it was a nickname, but I love that name~♥︎! I have pure white ears and a pure white long cat tail. My hair is a very pale pink, my eyes are bright blue, and my skin is a pale peach tone. I tend to wear a bright red bow in my hair where I place it infront of one of my cat ears. My sister is a cat too, but she can hide her ears and tail.

This is me! In a cat form I can look like Hello Ktty, my favorite character~!! But when I get super happy in my cat form, my normal eyes show

This is me! In a cat form I can look like Hello Ktty, my favorite character~!! But when I get super happy in my cat form, my normal eyes show. Most people don't know about my past. But what happened gives me a reason to stay optimistic, happy-go-luck and, of course, KAWAII~!! As far as how old I am, I'm 17 and a senior. Bur, I'm also a transfer student. I went to a school that only had Meif'wa so a diverse school will be... intresting! I have been an all A and B student, as well as the Teacher's pet. Sometimes, I helped the teacher grade student work, or to clean up the classroom. And tomorrow will  e my fisrt day at Peonix Drop High School~!! I hear that my old friend Kawaii~Chan will go there. I can't wait!! But here's what happened in the past. My best friend of 13 years is Kawaii~Chan.

[Ten years ago]

*someone sneaks up to the front door of a house. The boy who is at the door at 12 am is one of (y/n) many school bullies. He snickers and pulls put a sparkler* "Let's see how she likes THIS. *he smirks as he lights it, thwn forces it through the mail slot on the white door. He runs off laughing, unaware that that sparkler is causing a house fire. (Y/n), her mom, and her dad are sleeping. They don't know of the fire. Her mom wakes up to get so water from a hallway bathroom but when she goes into the hall again, she sees the fire has swalloed up her husband. Paniced, scared and worried, she ran to your room.* "wake up!! Wake up (y/n)! *she shakes you up a  your groggly wake up* "you need to live. You're too young to die sweetie." *she says as a wry smile comes across her face while she makes a rope out of some spare sheets. When she got done making rope, which didn't take long at all, she tosses it out the 2nd floor window, picked you up, and placed you by the rope.* "I love you so much sweetie. Be a good girl, won't you? Keep the smile on your face too, you know I love it when you smile like you do. I'll always be with you in spirit. Now go. I won't have time to escape after you safely get down. *she kisses your forehead, then watches you clime down the make-shift rope. Next thing you realize, your safe, but you can only hear your mother scream from burning alive as you run to your friend's house.* Kawaii~chan! Kawaii~chan open up! P-please! *you start cring by the door. It opens and you're picked up by Kawaii~chan's dad, Mr. K.D.*

"on no... are you ok (y/n)? *sees some faint scorch marks on right arm, darkening the skinthere* oh my Irean.... what happened to you?!"  *you look up, still crying and trying to process what just happened so early in the morning* "M-My house c-caught on f-f-fire a-a-an-d m-my mom d-died help-ping me e-escape! N-now m-my dad i-is d-dead t-too!! *cryes harder but is brought into the house, and in Kawaii~chan's room. There, you get comforted by her, and end up sleeping near her. The truama caused a change in personality, and you where almost like Kawaii~chan, but you liked cute things more then sweets. In fact, you rathered eating healthy things like tunafish sandwiches.*