New Home...

My name is (Y/N) (L/N) and today im move out my old Foster home and go live in my new home. My parents died when i was very young about when i was a new born actually now im 18 years old. My foster mother wasnt so kind to me or the younger girls and boys. She would make us do all the chores and i would make everyone food being the oldest "sister" , it was really hard for me to leave everyone i was so close with all of the foster kids , i was sitting at my bed side table wearing this outfit

 She would make us do all the chores and i would make everyone food being the oldest "sister" , it was really hard for me to leave everyone i was so close with all of the foster kids , i was sitting at my bed side table wearing this outfit

one the youngest girl in the foster home (who was around 6 years old) picked out for you and told you to wear for her. You said yes and smiled "Hey (Y/N) There here to pick you up!" Yelled the foster mother you quickly Jumped up got all your stuff and ran down stairs where everyone expect for that women came go say goodbye to you "Bye (Y/N) Thank you for being the best big sister" All the kids came and hugged you and The littler girl who picked out your outfit came to you with a tiny box in her hand "Here (Y/N) i wanted you to have this so when you feel lonely you look at this and you remember us... Bc you're never gonna forget us right... " she got a little teary and you hugged her tight "Of course i wont... I will never forget my baby brothers and sisters" A man was waiting for you at the door "Miss (Y/N) may i put your bags in the car?" he said and you replied "Yes please!" you were almost out the door has you stopped and said "Ill come back for all of you guys k... " and walked out into the car , all the kids cane running outside to wave last goodbyes you waved back goodbye as the car started to drive away. You thought to yourself "I wonder how my new family is... "

TO BE CONTINUED