twenty five

(Anxiety swears)

Anxiety was startled when there was a knock at his bedroom door. He hadn't talked for so long and no one had come to check on him for the past few weeks. I'm the midst of getting up, he forgot to snap his fingers before he opened his bedroom door.

When he saw Morality and even Logic looking guilty he knew somethimg was up.

"Anxiety, can we talk to you? Please?" Morality asked, looking like he was already about to cry.

Anxiety only nodded, curious as to why he was on the verge of tears.

This time Logic spoke,"Well, something lately has..
Come to our attention. We have recently realized that, when you were younger, your father and I seemed to lack in giving you attention, thus making you feel unloved."

As soon as Logic finished his sentence, Anxiety stormed out of the room. I knew Prince told them. There was no way they came to the realization on his own.

In the mist of his anger, he probably broke Prince's door.

"How dare you!" He yelled, costs clenched and breathing heavily.

Prince, immediately, knew what Anxiety was talking about. Prince's body racked with sobs.

"I'm sorry, Anxiety!"

"They didn't need to know! If they were to thick in the skill to not realize what they were doing, then they didn't deserve to just be told what they did!" Anxiety yelled.

"I didn't mean to tell them! I got so angry with them being oblivious that I just said it!"

Anxiety stomped over to Prince and poked him in the chest as hard as he could.

"You weren't in the place to tell! You're not my boyfriend anymore and you need to fucking realize it. Just because you were in the place at one point, doesn't mean you still are!"

"I'm sorry, Anxiety! I didn't want to tell them!" Prince managed out through sobs.

"Do you really think that matters? It's too fucking late and now they know; now they're going to try to fix what they broke and they're going to learn that they can't and it will be worse than the last time," Anxiety fumed, practically a living ball of anger. He pushed Prince back and he fell into the floor.

"Anxiety, don't say that, please," Prince begged.

"Don't you get it? I'm like a vase that got smashed. Fixing it with glue won't help forever, it'll only break again. It's not worth anyone's time or money. It should get thrown out."

"Anxiety..."

Anxiety turned around to see Morality and Logic, both shocked. They probably saw the whole thing and Anxiety was just to mad to tell that they were there.

"I-" Anxiety tried to speak but he just broke down. He finally let himself cry. His knees buckled from under him as he fell tong he ground. Anxiety heard Prince come up from behind him and put his head into Anxiety's shoulder.

Anxiety couldn't see or hear very well, but he knew Logic and Morality were hugging him too. He knew Prince was crying into his shoulder (probably staining his sweatshirt but honestly that didn't matter at the moment). And he knew that Pranks and Missy came into the room because he saw Missy when he looked down and he was right there, hugging him tightly.

Anxiety smiled sadly, obviously not wanting Missy and Pranks to see him in this emotional state (Prince had actually seen him cry before, and he didnt care about Morality and Logic seeing him, really). He reminded himself to breath and not hyperventilate because being dizzy wasn't fun.

"I'm sorry," he choked out, not entirely sure who it was directed to.

He finally heard Prince talking softly in his ear, telling him it was okay as he began to stop sobbing. His tears, however, still came.

When Anxiety (and Prince, and Morality, and Missy) stopped crying, Logic and Morality asked him to talk to him in the other room. Anxiety agreed as long as Prince would talk to Missy and Pranks while they were talking.

"Anxiety, we would both like to say that-" "We're so sorry, we didn't mean to I'm so sorry, Anxiety!" Morality interrupted.

"It's-" Morality cut Anxiety off as well.

"Don't say anything yet I'm not done."

Anxiety slowly nodded, allowing Morality to speak.

"How you talked about yourself when you were telling at Prince wasn't right. We shouldn't have neglected you like that. We caused you to doubt yourself and think like that and that's terrible. I'm so, so sorry Anxiety. I know how horrible we made you feel now, and you shouldn't forgive us, and I wouldn't either. But I want you to know that we do love you so much. As much as you may believe otherwise, we regret what we did and we didn't want to do that to you. We failed as parents, you didn't fail as a son. I love you, Anxiety," Morality finished.

Anxiety was shocked to say the least, he could tell Morality wasn't lying, and Logic was shaking his head a lot during that speach. There was a way that it was faked, right? Anxiety looked Morality in the eyes, just to make sure it was sincere. Moralit was already about to cry again.

Anxiety stood there for a long minute, thinking about what Morality said. Morality was definately being true, but he couldn't really tell about Logic. He would just have to be more cautious with him.

"I believe you, Morality," Anxiety informed, giving the teeniest bit of a smile.

Morality, however had possibly the biggest grin Anxiety had ever seen. He rushed forward and hugged Anxiety tightly, almost knocking Anxiety over.

Awkwardly, Anxiety hugged Morality back and rubbed the man's back as he started to cry.

Morality let go of Anxiety and stood next to Logic again, holding his hand and kissing him slightly.

"So, about you missing for five  days..."

Anxiety groaned internally as Logic mentioned this, really not wanting to talk about it.