Acknowledgements

This story is dedicated to all the victims, warriors, and loved ones that understand and feel what Sebina, Zernain, and Aman have gone through. I have always wanted everything I ever pen down to be something different and realistic and let it transform readers into a different realm where they can forget their worries for the time being and really feel the story- As if they lived through it and were with the characters in that moment. I know this short story may have seem almost rushed to many since it was a limited number of words, but this was a story that needed to be told.  

I truly hope that somewhere this made someone think in the back of their mind, in the bottom of their stomach that these situations really do occur. It's scary to think about- it's terrifying really, but it does happen. And no matter how much we try to forget, we can't not remember that these things really do happen and that such characters are the voice of real people. 

I'm thankful for having the platform to share this story, though I don't know if I would have if it weren't accessible to me. :') I really do hope you all enjoyed this short story to some extent and took something away from it. 

Thank you @Spiritual_Universe for giving this story an honorable mention. It means more than I can ever begin to explain! And thank you dear readers for being a part of this journey!

Vote, comment, and share.

Always keep smiling dear Wattpadians. 

You are strong, you are smart, and you are beautiful.