First Meeting

"Attention!" Russia chirped out with a smile on his face, everyone fell silent. Russia, your older brother, was always intimidating to others. "I would like to introduce someone!" Everyone looked around the room, no one was there. Then you stepped out from behind him. You heard a few whispers, you laced fingers with your older brother and starred at the ground. "This is my youngest sister, "Y/N", she's old enough to start coming to the meetings and learning about politics, that's all thanks." The room was silent for one more minute, you felt the stares of the other countries. Then everything continued with screaming and arguing. "Ivan?" you whispered, "Da?" he asked. "Do you think they like me?" you asked nervously. He chuckled, "They don't know you yet," He said, pulling you closer to him. You loved Ivan. So you sat back and watched, grown men throwing stuff at each other, politics eh'. One man, in particular, caught your eye. He had longer blonde hair and was a few inches shorter then Ivan, he had soft stubble on his chin, you could imagine running your hands through his hair. "Ivan who's that?" you asked pointing at him. "That's France," he said. For the rest of the meeting, you watched him, he had a masculine but feminine way to him. Germany stood up and declared the meeting over, you knew him and a few others because they had come over to the house before. "Why don't you go play with your friends," Russia said as he messed up your (Color) hair and walked away. You were going to walk over to France and talk to him but you felt a pair of strong hands on your arm. "Hey!" you yelped. Germany, Italy, and Japan were dragging you off. "If you want to be strong you must train with us!" Germany said, "VE!" Italy chirped in. As you were being pulled away, France turned around and glanced at you and gave a smile. He must have been smiling at Japan or someone else, you thought.  

You were dropped on a patch of grass. "So let's see what you've got," Germany said. As you got up you rubbed your butt and winced. "We have a pair of clothes for you," Japan said as he gave a small bow and handed you a gym bag politely. "Thank you,"  you said grabbing the bag, "You can change in the park's restroom," Italy said. For clothes, you had a pair of black track shorts and a blue Nike shirt. When you came back Italy and Japan were already running laps.

"Alright, I want 10 laps, as Russias sister I expect nothing but scary good fitness" Germany said as he blew his whistle. You were in pretty good shape you played a few sports and enjoyed jogging. You admired Germany's muscles everytime you passed by him, he was in pretty good shape. Then you thought of the French man, he was pretty handsome.... You snapped out of it when you heard the blow of Germany's high pitched whistle, you broke into a slow walk. "That's enough for today, I'm surprised you ran 35 laps, good practice, dont push yourself too hard," Germany said he began to walk away. Japan and Italy congratulated you and said their farewells as they walked out of the park. You sat down on a bench. "35 laps" you repeated. You didn't even notice you were so distracted by the thought of France. Love can really make people do crazy things, you thought to yourself and smirked, but this was just the beginning.