Chapter 9

"Hey Grahyun!" I call out

Okay Jungkook. It's go time. Let's do some research.

"Jeon Jungkook? Is that you?"

"It sure is my dear Grahyun, and I have a very special request for you"

"Um my name is Dahyun, my dear Jeon Jungkook. And also what's the request? I can give you anything. Oh wait, unless it's prostitution, I can never do that. Or murder. Oh dear god what will my parents think if I murder someone?!?"

"Don't worry, it's nothing like that babe, I just want you to give me some insight on your dear friend Park Myunghee."

"Myunghee? Why?"

"Well I'm beginning to have sort of a crush on her but I don't really know what she likes or anything and she's not really opening up to me but I just really want to know her better."

Good going Jungkook, that sounded convincing.

"Well why don't you try to get to know her yourself?" Dahyun asked

"I'm trying Grahyu- sorry Dahyun I swear! But I just can't. To be honest, Myunghee is the first ever girl that has made me feel this way and I'm trying so hard to understand her and get to know her and with your help I might really have a chance with her."

"Aww that's actually so cute!" Dahyun squealed.

Wow I should really become an actor. I can't believe Dahyun fell for that.

"What would you like to know?" She asked

"Maybe what movies she likes, the music she enjoys, her favourite foods..."

"Well, um I'm pretty sure she likes rom-coms and stuff, her favourite food is noodles, and I'm pretty sure she likes this group called bga. Oh and day6! I'm pretty sure she's actually going to their concert in 2 days. She's been rambling about it for weeks. Maybe you could get tickets for it and get to know her then."

"You know what Grah- Dahyun? That is a fantastic idea! Thanks so much for your help. I'll see you around."

"Yup that's all good Jungkook! See you around."
------
So I looked for tickets for the concert but they were all sold out. But it turns out Suga is like friends with day6's manager or something so I got them! Yay! I'm getting closer and closer to Taehyung's public humiliation.

2 days passed and it was finally time for the concert. My main aim is for Myunghee to see me and think "Wow Jeon Jungkook has so much in common with me. I should totally fall in love with him."

I mean what could go wrong?

Anyway, I entered the venue and stood near the back. I needed to find Myunghee. I looked around and I couldn't see her anywhere. What if Dahyun lied to me and I just wasted my money coming here. Oh well, I might as well enjoy the music.

The band started playing and I must admit I was pretty into it. And sure was the girl in front of me. She was literally screaming her head off. Wait is that Myunghee?

"Myunghee? Babe is that you?" I said and tapped on her shoulder.

"Jeon Jungkook? What the hell are you doing here? Did you follow me in here or something?"

"Are you kidding? Of course not! I'm Day6's biggest fan! I love them! Especially the bass. He's my fave." (A/N: Same tho)

"Wow Jungkook I can't believe this. You actually have a little bit of cool in you."

"Um babe I'm 100% cool but thanks for the compliment anyway. Now let's stop talking and listen to the music. This is my favourite song you know."

To be honest I have no idea what this song is but whatever.

"Sure thing." Myunghee said and smiled.
God she looks so beautiful when she smiles. Wait what the hell are you saying Jeon Jungkook! Geez I must have gone crazy. Probably by hanging around all these fans for so long.

The rest of the concert consisted of Myunghee screaming, fangirling, and practically dying. It was super enjoyable watching her. She sure is a character. An amazing girl. Someone worth a second look. At this point I'm not even stopping myself from thinking these things about her because they're true. But that of course doesn't mean I have any feelings for her. Or does it? No no! All this is strictly for Taehyung's public humiliation. All for that. Right?

A/N: Yay another chapter! Please vote and comment guys :) Also this chapter is based on this scene in the movie 10 things I hate about you. So if you guys think this chapter seems similar to something else, that's probably it.