Thank you..

I want to take a moment to thank you all for bringing this book to over 1k reads. I never thought I would get 100, let alone 1,000! It just amazes me how much of you took the time out of your days to check out this book. It isn't much either, just a story full of pictures and just me rambling about my life yet you all vote and comment on every one. I suppose I should also take this opportunity to also thank you for over 100 followers. I know I announced it on my message board but I figured this is a better way of showing people my thanks. Now I'm having difficulty trying to come up with ways to show my thanks. Usually people do new books or have some sort of give away but I was thinking maybe a Q & A was in order. But I want to ask you all what I should do. So at the bottom of this rather lengthy list of thanks will be a small sort of poll to see what you think I should do. Anyways thank you dearly, I'm rambling once again so I'll stop now. I hope you all have a wonderful day, I love you all.

Poll:

*Comment next to one of the ideas listed to vote*

•Q & A

•Art Book

•Draw my life (Admin: I know it's strange but hey here's an original idea xD)

•Create another Rp book

•Ship Opinion Book

If you have any other interesting ideas feel free to comment them and I might just choose one. Farewell.

~Blaze the Cat