Chapter One

Min Yoongi. It was fair to say we had a very love hate kind of relationship. One minute we were snuggling on the sofa catching up on some tv, The next we were locking horns over who put the finished Orange juice carton back in the fridge. Which FYI, don't do!. We only dated for 6 months because apparently I was, and i quote exactly: too obnoxious, bossy, direct and 'laughed at inappropriate times'...i mean okay, maybe I did wear the pants in the relationship and I do have the tendency to find humour in the worst of situations, but I wouldn't have used them words exactly.

I would have said something more along the lines of 'quick-witted, creative minded and knows what she wants and how to get it where and when she wanted', take that last part in which ever way you please. Anyway, beyond the point, me and Yoongi ended things 3 years ago and I haven't seen him since. That is of course, until today.

○●○●○●

"Remember to visit over summer" my mum spoke, hope glazing over her green eyes, the kind of green that shifts it's way through molten snow to prompt you that spring is just around the corner. "I will" I smiled in return, placing a gentle hand of reassurance onto her shoulder.

I gave her a sweet-tempered kiss on the cheek, taking a few hushed steps back to take her nervous figure into full. "Go! Enjoy being a university student!" She half-cheered, a hint of sadness evident in her voice. After all, she is offering her last child of three away to the world.

Craning my body gently to the left, I studied the building I'll be absorbing a whole load of knowledge in, in less than one week. Sigh. I gave a final wave before heading off inside, making sure to fully check my map.

Wait...so Is this part the first floor? I questioned myself, turning the map upside down as if that would make it any clearer. Wait, is it the third floor? What floor am I even on?" I resumed, panicking that I'm going to be late for the room setting. After around ten minutes of shape shifting into Dora the explorer (at least the map knows what it's on about in that), I gave in and asked someone. 

I approached a tall structure and stopped before his feet. He had ever-so-slightly hooded lapis eyes radiated a strong feeling of warmth and exhilaration. He wore hipster-styled glasses with dark rims to outline the transparent glass which helped magnify his vision. A perfect jawline that could slit through a loaf of- "I'm Daniel" he suddenly spoke out interrupting my thoughts. How long have I been standing here?. "Are you okay? You've been standing in front of me for around three minutes now" he continued. Well I guess that answers my question. "Oh sorry,I'm May. Do you know where the student hall is?" 

"Its on the second floor. Take these stairs and it's your second turn in on the right" he finished. "Thank you!" I approved before venturing up the wide stair case and turning right. Found it!. Internally limboing with joy, I opened the door to reveal a huge, expensively decorated and beautiful hall. Yes, it is perfectly normal to call a hall beautiful...my standards are pretty low.

The introduction ended quickly and our keys were assigned to each individual person. Due to uneven numbers, some male and female students will be sharing dorms but I grew up with two brothers so, it can't be much worse than that.

--------------------------------------

Hello! So I'm publishing this a little early as kind of a pilot, I might go back through and edit some parts, which If I do I'll mention in the next chapter .

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed it :)