Be a Victim

Your hands shake, your body trembles, the fear inside you grows as it constricts your body. You feel your heart pound against your chest like a hostage trying to escape out of a locked closet. Palms sweat anxiously as you intertwine your fingers together in prayer. Eyes shut so tightly so you don't have his to freight upon. The feeling of a silver blade against your open chest, gliding back and forth, taunting you. Blood oozing from flesh in places you wish were never touched. His weight on top of your tattered legs, his hands placed at your hips, and face implanted onto your stomach. His tongue slowly lapping up your blood, downing it like alcohol. Your mind is so scattered, questions swarming, thoughts buzzing, an infestation consuming your brain. 

'How did this happen? When did this happen? Why did it have to happen!?'

You're so drugged up it seems like a nightmare, a horrid picture painted by a distorted mind. You cry out "Wake up, wake up!!! Please just wake up!" but nothing, the pain you feel is all too real to be just a bad dream. 

The heartache, the agony, and the rage.

Heartache. You were never a "bad" person, but somehow you were treated as if you were. As if you deserved to be misused and abused by all you thought loved you, by the ones you claimed to trust. Heartbreak after heartbreak, but you kept trying. You saw the dim light, though it was hard, you had faith, hope. But now, now that has all changed. There is no hope, there is no faith. Just you and him hurting your heart...

Agony. Pain that is so unbearable your body just goes numb but your mind, your nerves, and him... They all refuse to give up on there job, the job of allowing you to feel this pain. You cry so much, you'd think by now you would have an ocean of your tears. It just stings, the suffering you must go through.. Just to die? 

Rage. Sadness turns into madness, you guess that's just what happens. 

BUT WHY?! WHY DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN?! WHY MUST IT BE SO TRUE, SO REAL?! SO FUCKED UP?! WHY ME!? WHY?! IS THERE NO GOD?! AM I TO BE PUNISHED FOR BEING HUMAN, FOR BEING BIRTHED INTO THIS UNFAIR WORLD?! TO DIE FORGOTTEN AND HELPLESS?! TO CRY OUT TO THE PARENTS THAT DID NOT LOVE ME AND I NOT THEM?! I PLEAD TO YOU, I BEG!

I am sorry

You die apologizing for things you've done in the past, things that were forgiven and forgotten. You weren't a bad person, just had a bad life.

However, at your last moment you remember that day, the day you smiled so bright, the same day you laughed so hard you really thought you'd run out of breath. Your heart, it beated for joy out of love and happiness. Oh the wonders of the world had became your own.