i need your love (before i fall)

kth

his boyfriend adores the sea and it's life. he talks about it almost all the time, stories that happened to him at the beach in busan told when they were going to bed. his boyfriend loves the sea almost as much as he loves him.

"taehyunggie!" jimin giggles. taehyung hums, taking another bite from his ice cream cone. jimin brings his finger up to taehyung's upper lip, gliding it along the top. he brings back his finger; there's ice cream on it.

"you eat so messy," jimin notes, licking his finger and wiping it with a napkin. taehyung raises a brow, raising his voice a little jokingly, "I'm the one who eats messily? Remember that one time--"

"Continue that sentence and say goodbye to my home cooked meals." taehyung nods, both laughing quickly after that moment. taehyung finishes his cone, both getting ready to go back out to the beach.

"wanna go to the aquarium after this?" jimin asks. taehyung puts an arm around him, nodding. "of course."

as expected, when they got back to the beach, jimin was going around everywhere, observing and picking up things. he'd only been to this beach in busan about two times in his lifetime, both as a kid, so he really wanted to enjoy it.

they ended up staying until their fingers pruned up, holding hands and playing in the water.