Chapter Thirty-Four.

Ella's POV

Harry followed behind me in his car as we pulled into the parking lot of my house. I parked the car and turned the engine off, opening my car door and walking to my door, Harry following close after, taking my hand in his.

I opened the door, my hair covered in the falling snow and my boots covered. I shook myself off and took my boots off at the door, Harry doing the same.

"Hey El-What is he doing here?" Aiden spoke as he walked into the room.

"Aiden, he doesn't have anyone and it's Christmas," I pleaded and he rolled his eyes as Melissa came into the room.

"Fine," he sighed and I smiled, turning back to Harry and he looked at me with a look that said "we have to tell him". I nodded and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I also have something to tell you." I started.

"And what is that?" He asked me and I took in a deep breath before speaking fast.

"I-got-a-hotel-for-me-and-Harry-next-week-in-London" I spoke with no space into my words so it all cane out as a bunch of mumbles.

Aiden stared at me, trying to process my words before huffing.

"Have you already paid for it?"

"Yeah"

"Well I'm pissed that you didn't tell me but I can't exactly stop you. Just be careful in the snow, Harry. If you hurt my sister we will be done." He warned and Harry nodded, carrying his and my shoes plus his duffle bag into my room.

"So what do you usually do for Christmas?" Harry asked me as we sat on the bed.

"We'll open presents in the morning, and then we play in the snow if there is any and then we make our own pizza and usually have a food fight," I laughed at the memories of the past 4 years of the good Christmases.

"Well, what did you do when um, you know, your dad was still here?" Harry questioned and I sighed.

"He would take Aiden to America for break and I was either alone or I stayed with Carter at 12 years old. I was usually with Carter and his family" I shrugged, "What did you do?"

"Oh, erm, nothing," he scratched the back of his head, "just work stuff." I rolled my eyes and laid my back against the mattress, covering my face with my hands, frustrated at the secrets still kept from Harry.

"Hey," he said, as I felt his body come on top of mine. He pulled my hands away and looked at me, supporting himself by his hands, his legs between my parted ones.

"What," I kept my face emotionless.

"What's wrong with you?"

"I don't know, just that you know everything about me but you're a stranger to me," I said to him and he picked up his necklace that was on my neck, tugging it slightly and kissing my neck.

When I wouldn't give in, he huffed and sat up, climbing off of me and sitting beside me, pulling me into his lap but I didn't say a word.

"You have to promise you won't get mad at me," he said and I nodded, turning to look at him, my legs going around his torso so I was straddling him.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek, before looking at him and waiting for him to speak.

He took in a deep breath, "I work at the bookstore," he said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Why would I be mad at you for that? Why would you keep that from me?" I asked him and he just shrugged. I brushed it off, kissing his lips briefly before climbing off of him and walking back into the living room, not even bothering to look if he was following behind me.