Getting it with simon

After hours of waiting for the meet up to end, it finally finished. Simon rang up chad.

Simon: Hey where are we meeting up?

Chad: At my place. 801 Suckamycock St.

Simon: Ite i'll be right there.

Simon has arrived with tubs of lubricant. He decides to call Bailey over to record the pleasing sex. Bailey comes with a huge ass camera.

3
2
1
ACTION.

Simons dick is on the edge of the glory hole. He takes a deep breath, and starts it off slow and deep.

Chad: UOOOOH YEAH DADDY THATS THE SPOT. FASTER DADDDYYYY FASTER U DIRTY MOTHERFUCKER

Simon: ITS SO TIGHT UOOOOOH YEAH BABY. SPANK THAT GINGER ASS.

Simons throbbing dick is having a great time. going in-and out, in- and out at 100mph. Bailey was impressed that Chad's arse hasn't allah akbared yet. Bailey applies more lubricant.

All of the sudden, everyone stopped. There was a sudden silence. The door opened. Chad's father was right behind the door, Christian.

Christian: CHAD WHAT ARE U ON?!?! WHO THE FUCK IS THIS FILTHY BITCH.

Chad: But father, don't you wanna join?

Christian: Actually, that seems pretty decent. Chad, should i suck your pubey cock?

Chad: YES DADDY!

Christian does several mouth warm ups. Chad's dick was no joke. The 11 inch ginger was ready, while simon continues to fuck him in the arse.

Christian: SLURP SLURP

Chad: FLOP FLOP

Christian: JESUS that schlong was TOO MUCH MAN.

After about 27 hours of sex and uck, the camera died, and everyone was done. Chads dick was sore, and so was simons. Christian was used to the huge cock so he wasn't worried at all.