Chapter Twenty Six

_______________

Louis' POV

_______________

The next day all me and Harry did was just buy furniture and furnish it on our new flat, we decorated the walls, setting furniture everywhere. It honestly looked really nice here. I was on the arm chair right now on Harry's hair. I was really tired as I wrapped my hand around Harry's neck and he wrapped his arms around my whole body as he cradled me rocking me in his arms. "I'm tired," I whispered. Harry nodded kissing my cheek softly.

"I'm going to put you to bed Lou," he said, picking me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he set me on the bed. He kissed my lips softly, wrapping the covers around me.

_______________

Harry's POV

_______________

sat around in the living room when the door bell rang, I groaned as my legs hurt. I opened the door to see a familiar tanned boy, "Uh... Zayn?" I asked.

"Harry," he said bluntly.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. "I thought you were in the asylum? Did you sign yourself out?" I questioned him.

"Yeah, I'm better now I guess, you okay?" he asked. I shrugged.

"Yeah, last time we met you were a complete dick."

"I think they've covered my split personality," Zayn said. I smiled. "What about you? Have the voices came back?"

"No, not for a while. How did you find out where I live?"

"Niall."

"Oh."

"Why? Do you know him?" he asked.

"Y-yeah, he kissed me, he tried to break me and my boyfriend," I explained. "We're good though." I smiled.

"That's good. You got a nice little flat. Heard you moved in yesterday?" he presumed. I nodded.

"Yeah, do you wanna come in? Louis is asleep, he's really tired so we need to be quiet," I told him. Zayn nodded entering the house.

"Nice 'ere Harry."

"Thank you."

"Pretty good. Oh by the way Niall called Louis a prick."

"He's the prick," I scoffed. "Anyway, you're pretty cool now, Zayn. Thanks for coming to see me actually."

"No problem mate."

I suddenly heard bare feet tapping along the floor. I turned to see a tired Louis. "Who-hho's this?" he said.

"Oh, this is Zayn. He's cool, don't worry," I said.

"You said that last time about Niall and he kissed you," Louis said.

"I know, but I was friends with Zayn in the asylum." I smiled. Louis shook Zayns hand.

"Ya better not kiss him, I taught him a lesson last night because that Niall kid kissed him." Louis winked at me. I rolled my eyes and Zayn laughed.

"Was it a good lesson?" he added.

"Hell yeah," Louis grumbled biting my ear softly. "We didn't clean the sofa after though, did we Harry?" Louis continued. I breathed in laughing. "Anyway Zayn, nice to meet you man, how did you find us?" Louis asked him

"Niall, actually," he repeated.

"Wait, what? How does Niall know where we live now?" Louis turned to me, furrowing his eyebrows. I shrugged as we both turned to Zayn.

"Dunno, but he said he's coming after Harry," Zayn explained.

_____________

Zayn's POV

_____________

(There's going to be some Ziall, if you want to skip it then do so.)

I left their flat around five PM. We laughed and chatted for hours, hopefully Harry forgiven me but I was better now. I walked down the park on my way to my flat when I saw a familiar blonde boy. He walked over to me with dull eyes and a straight face. "Find them?" he asked.

"You shouldn't be ruining their relationship like this Niall. They're really happy, have you seen them?" I scoffed.

"I don't care about it Zayn, I want Harry and I get what I want," he said between his teeth. "You don't understand."

"You can't always get what you want Niall, they love each other and you're just a prick trying to ruin a perfect relationship," I spoke.

"YOU DON'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND!" Niall screamed. I flinched "I've known Harry since I was fourteen, he just doesn't recognize or remember me."

"Just because you've known him longer doesn't mean he loves you! You love him but he loves Louis and Louis loves him, why can't you just accept them? Since you were Harry's friend I'd think that you'd be happy for him for finding the one he loves, a friend doesn't try to break up their friend and his boyfriend," I said. "Talk to me when you're not acting so childish," I scoffed. I walked past Niall, brushing his shoulder violently. I walked out of the park gates crossing the busy roads.

When I arrived home, I slouched on the sofa head in hands. I've known Niall for a year and I was falling in love with him and I don't see why he couldn't realize it. I checked my phone, no text messages or missed calls. I lay my head on the sofa, trying to fall asleep but someone was knocking at the door. I groaned, this wasn't the time. The door opened, I saw Niall standing there. "Niall, what are you -"

Suddenly, Niall pushed me back, kissing me softly and it didn't take a single thought to kiss back.