Chapter 4: Beach Camp 2/2

"Why are we suddenly going on a beach trip?" Sophie asked as she goes down the stairs carrying her beach bag.

Ha Jin and Woo Hee then followed with their bags.

Eun,Jung,Wook,Won, and Yo are at the open back of the Chevrolet.

So was the only one left inside the house waiting for the girls.

"Oh..we're going on a beach trip because me and my brothers decided to just do it for relaxation and recreation..now if you excuse me I'd be the one to carry your bags.

So then carried the girls' bags.

" Woo Hee are you ready?" Asked Ha Jin.

"Oh..yes" responded Woo Hee.

"Come on girls let's go inside the car, So said" said Sophie.

Then Ha Jin went to the front seat, So was the one who will drive and Woo Hee and Sophie are in the passenger's seat.

Car engine starts..

So was now driving the car.

"It's so great that you would be able to go with us Woo Hee." Ha Jin said.

"Me too, I'm actually grateful to have good friends like you guys." Said Woo Hee

"About yesterday, are you alright?" Asked Sophie.

"Oh..." Was the only word Woo Hee could say, she then looked down.

"That's alright, we understand" said Sophie.

"Woo Hee, let's have fun later okay?" Ha Jin changed the topic.

"Yes...sure" said Woo Hee.

"You seem sad, there's really something isn't it?" Sophie said.

Sophie and Ha Jin didn't know that Woo Hee was still mourning for her dead siblings, she didn't notice that her tears started to fall.

"Woo Hee ya! Are you really alright? Why are you crying?" Sophie said.

So then looked at them feeling worried then focused again on driving.

"What is it? You could tell us Woo Hee."  Ha Jin said.

Woo Hee wiped her tears,

"Nothing, it's just..... I miss my siblings"

"Oh..I'm sure you will see them again" said Sophie.

"Where are they?" Asked Ha Jin.

"They're dead" answered Woo Hee

"That's alright, we feel you, don't worry you still have us" Sophie hugged her.

"Alright, why not let's enjoy everything on the beach and move forward okay?" Said Ha Jin.

"Thanks" Woo Hee said.

At the beach...

The brothers placed all the tents next to the seashore

Woo Hee and Ha Jin lit up for the camp fire.

"Why did your siblings die?" Asked Ha Jin as she was starting to roast the barbecue.

"Well..it's a long story, someone killed them" said Woo Hee.

"What? Who?"

"We weren't able to track the suspect, my dad has been part of some fraternity group, and he wanted to quit, but we were sure that one of the suspects must be from that frat group, they didn't want him to quit, they forced him..." Woo Hee's tears fell again.