Second Special~! Beauty and the Titan

Halo~! I'm going to finally celebrate the special~!! thank chu guys for 21 followers. So I'm going to be doing a Beauty and the Beast cross over, exept you are the beauty and Levi is a titan, he's in the picture, I don't own the picture but I did indeed edit it. It's not gonna be exact but I hope you guys will like this special story x3 it's only gonna be a one-shot unless asked for it in another special story. Thank you guys for 539 reads! Woooowww!!! Everytime I try to update this the number changes a lot!! Thank you guys! 😍😍😍
~Special~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Special~

~Your P.O.V~
I was wondering around in the forest...I came across a large--no-...giant castle in my view...who the heck just leaves a random castle in the middle of a forest!? I mean, seriously!! Idiots. I walk to the castle and look at the giant doors, I feel like they'd crush me if I got any closer...I slowly reached out and pulled a bit on them, closed?
Just as I yanked on them again, BAM!! the door opened and, there were...people...?? Yet they weren't really people.

There was, a lady with glasses and her hair in a ponytail,  but she had a hat like a tea pot, standing next to her was a male with brown hair, some of his face looking a bit scratched, an accident maybe? The next, "person" I scanned was a male with his hair, half of it dyed a blond and below it a brown, he looked kinda like a horse, but also a candle, his clothes were a bit rugged and his hair looking slightly singed at the tips of it. He had a lighter in his baggy pants and some candles. There were others, though I don't remember much, as this was long ago...One of them started talking.

"Mr...?" I heard the male say, the one with brown hair.

"A-ah? Me?" I tilt my head at the much taller male.

"Yes you, who are you?" He looked at me and the three stepped closer. "I'm Eren."

"Ah--" just when I was about to speak, the other two spoke out, the one with glasses, too giddy for my liking.

"Hi! I'm Hanji!! You're so different!" He squealed and touched my arm.

"And I'm Jean, Are you single?" He rubbed up close to me and I gagged, pushing him away, I'm not gay. Not gay at all...exept for that one time....and the other times...Okay, maybe just a little bit.

"Uhm...no thank you..horse...candle...thing..? I'm  (M/n)" I smile at Hanji and Eren, giving Jean my death glare.

~Timeskip brought to you by laziness~

After they showed me around the castle there was something...or someone that caught my eye, since I was allowed to sleep in the castle, I checked the time...12:00 exact. I got up to discover what that "thing" I saw, was, so I traveled a while around the castle, eventually stopping on a balcony.

I sighed as I sniffed the fresh hair, I was unlucky with my search for the creature as I looked outside, you could see everything out here....

"Brat." I hear a voice say, a low, growl, irritated voice, with a slight roar. I gulped and turned around slowly, there, in front of me was....a beast! I backed up against the railing as he kept getting closer and closer, he didn't seem all that bad up close, I slowly pressed my hand, to his cheek. He let out a huff of smoke through his nose as I did so, it's really cool..

"U-uhm...who...and what...are you?" I asked the Beast slowly and he let out a growl.

"Levi. I was once human...now I'm this...this beast. Tch...why are you asking me first? I own this castle, you listen to me, why are you at my castle anyway?" The raspy growl voice from the Beast sent shivers down my spine as I looked up at him.

"A-ah...my name is..(M/n)...I-I was stumbling around in the woods and I found this castle so...." I didn't finish my sentence before he huffed a cloud of smoke again through his mouth and nose, then suddenly a loud roar was heard and I covered my ears and then there was nothing, I looked around...he was gone...

~Timeskip to a couple weeks brought to by me not knowing how beauty and the Beast goes xD~

It's been a while since I've met Levi, seems he isn't a dream, right now, everyone in the castle seems to have made a ball, I was in a fancy tuxedo while Levi, still as a beast though I've learned he's a titan, looked pretty handsome in his blue suit.

We were dancing elegantly as the music played softly, I wanted to kiss him...I sort of fell in love with him...but it seems he did too...but I can't be with...a titan...I sighed realizing the situation, he stopped dancing and grabbed my hand, walking me over to the railing where we first met, I tilt my head at him.

"(M/n)....Hanji figured out a cure..." he smiled and drank something out of his pocket, a golden aura surrounded him, I watched and stepped back as my eyes widened in shock.

The next thing standing in front of me was....human...a man...he looked a lot shorter than he did as a titan...but he was 1 inch taller than me, he had raven hair with an undercut, his eyes still piercing and a frown, I smiled though I'm happy he's human! I think I'm gonna spend my life...

~Special~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Special~

I finally did a story update! For a special!! I'M SORRY I'M REALLY BUSY RIGHT NOW AND I HAVEN'T SEEN BEAUTY AND THE BEAST SO IT SUCKS! I'll update the next chapter to Marionette soon! I'll start working on it cause I actually know what to do! Thank you guys!!