Introduction

Hello, everyone! I'm Kristin, but please do call me whatever you please!

READING THIS IS OPTIONAL, as is reading this story, but it would help you understand the situation if you did.

Summary:

You're a seventeen year old girl whose parents are both of different nationalities; one is Japanese while the other is English, similar to Hakuba. You were born and raised in London, wherein you met your close friend and fellow English-Japanese, Saguru Hakuba, who you became as close as a sibling to. In late October, Hakuba returned to Japan for a temporary visit. Seven months later, he returned to England. After asking about his trip, you're informed of the notorious thief known for using magic under the alias "Kaito KID". Seeing how your best friend was unmistakably troubled and distracted by this white clothed magician, you take the next flight to Japan, setting off on your new mission; personally seeing to it that this smug jewel thief is put behind bars. Transferring to the high school your best friend had attended whilst in Japan (Ekoda High), you will learn that something bigger than you could ever have imagined is taking place around you. Where's that list I made you?

1. Everyone has secrets.

2. Everyone has reasons for those secrets.

3. There are an alarming amount of dangerous secret organizations in Japan.

4. There are an alarming amount of teenage detectives in Japan.

5. Everyone is blind.

6. You're a main character.

7. Did I accidentally call the police incompetent?

8. Children with glasses are to be feared.

9. Maybe the magician under the moonlight isn't as bad as you thought. You know, for a thief.

10. Did you check your wristwatch?

As the story progresses we have to wonder; who and what will be captured first?

Inspired by @SitSakura's "Kaito Kid VS Joker (Kaito Kid X Reader)"

Thanks to @SitSakura for the inspiration!

Thank you!

~

I'd like to apologize in advance for any characters acting too oc. I will try to stay close the the original, but I'd advise against the holding of breath :)

Enjoy~

-The-Southern-Tantei