Similar

Like the Moon and Sun, Moonbyul and Solar never seen each other for years. They were childhood friends but Solar said goodbye to her neighborhood and forgot to say goodbye to her good ol' friend. The neighbor where she lives now is where she had new friends, Wheein and Hwasa. They met when Solar just moved there.

Both were very madly inlove which made Solar a thirdwheel to their relationships and made her very lonely.

Whenever they go to a restaurant, Solar seen them being lovey-dovey. She always picks the seat where she would be lonely and think of what she could do or plan. She tried many kinds of relationships but most of them failed.

Back to reality,

She went to a bar to have some fun with her friends. She walked towards a guard and asked:

"Excuse me but where's the bathroom?"

"It's over there." He pointed but she went to a wrong room where she  accidently her current boyfriend, Eric, having sex in bed with another naked woman. Having an affair.

"I can explain!" Eric said but Solar has disappeared that moment. She was so frustrated. Her friends didn't see her ran away. That moment caused her a trauma of having boyfriends. She got away by dashing off but suddenly bumped at a girl and both fell. The boyish styled girl dropped her glasses, making it smash from the floor.

"Oh! I'm very sorry! I'll replace that!" Solar bowed in forgiveness. When she gave the girl a glance, she thought that she looked familiar.

"Oh, it's fine." She said, making Solar embarassed.

"Oh miss, you look like Moonbyul.." Solar complimented.

"Wait... Are you Solar?" The girl asked.