YOUR THE ONE (TSURUGI X PRINCESS! READER) PART 1

Me: Yosh! My first victim................ Tsurugi Kyousuke!

Tsurugi: You called?

Me: *blushes secretly* Tsu- Tsurugi-kun (😶).............

Kariya: Author-chan's blushing~

Me: *glares at Kariya* Wanna go and die?

Kariya: No maam

Me: Good! To  the story!

- By the way reader-chan. Goodluck desu~

👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

Author POV

You are living in your aunt's house. You escaped your kingdom, Ever Grande. To live a non-royal life and find it.................. fun and full of surprises. Not her usual boring life at the castle. But one particular boy in Raimon caught her attention.
It was none other than
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TSURUGI KYOUSUKE
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The first time you saw him your heart pounded fastly and sometimes you will blush. Only your new found friends Aoi, Akane and Midori knew this. Now your dosing of not knowing that the class is dismissed and you got practice.

"F/N, snap out of it!" Midori shouted from your ear which bring you back to reality "Oh, sorry. Just thinking something." You said while smiling sheepishly "Its Tsurugi, right?" Aoi said with that you blushed.
"No! Come on! Will be late!" You said running in the halls to your club.

Reader POV

I was on the way when someone bump into me. I blushed madly because........ my crush is the one who bump into! OMG, OMG! WHAT I'M GOING TO DO!? Freaking out inside he spoked. "Hey, l/n. Do you mind if you meet me under the sakura tree?"
Wait
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

DID TSURUGI JUST SAID THAT?!

"Sure, see ya later." With that I left before entering the newspaper club. My friends Ran [Oc] and Luna [Another one of my Oc] are there smirking "We saw that, f/n." Luna said teasing me "But, you can't hide the fact that your a princess if he or you confessed." Ran said.
Yes these two are also princesses of our neighboring countries. Ran's Ostia while Luna's Serenity.
"I know. Anyway we have an assignment to make for the school's papers?" I asked "Yup. Principal said we need to document the upcoming match Arakumo Gakuen and Raimon." Luna said "Which is when?" Ran said "Its next week." I said.
Just then Luna sighed earning the mine and Umi's attention. "What's the matter, Lu?" Umi asked while me confused.
"Our mothers. That is. They already found where we are. A message came. Saying we need to go back................. we have been arranged to some princes." Luna said we looked at her in disbelief. "No way! I'll only come back if Taiyou, is with me. His the one I love not that Gary asshole!" Umi shouted
"Same here. Shindou and I. We have been dating ever since confess at the roof top."  Luna said not wanting to marry the playboy of her kingdom.
"I wish I can confess to Tsurugi though." I said heads down tears are already escaping.
"Don't worry, f/n-chan we will help you."
I smiled after that I looked at the time "Well, gotta go. I need to meet up with someone." With that I left.

Under the Sakura Tree

Author POV

Its already been 30 minutes after you came. Sighing you were about to go when someone grab your wrist it was no other than Tsurugi.
"Sorry, kinda forgot the time." Tsurugi said you just smiled shooking your head telling you don't mind.
A silence engulfs you.
"Ano, Tsurugi-kun............. do you like someone?" You asked "I do." He said causing your heart to pound but broke at the next thing he said "And, I'm about to confess. Mind if you give me advice?"
"Is that so? Who's the lucky girl?" You said with a fake smile. Inside your screaming, your heart had shattered to pieces and crying inside that you have to marry someone who you don't love.

"The one I'm talking to now." He said breaking your trance. Soon your face was red from the blush and your eyes widened.
"I like no love you, L/n-chan. Ever since we met at the field. My heart pounded and it makes me happy seeing you smile and laugh." He said lifting your chin meeting his gaze

"Your the one, l/n-chan."
"Tsurugi-kun, I............ I love you -?!"

The next you knew that he smashed his lips to yours. You then melted at the kiss. You then separate for air.

"Tsurugi-kun......"
"Its Kyousuke now, f/n-chan." He said before giving you another kiss.

Then the bushes rattled and cameras clicking is heard signalling someone's taking a picture.
"Kyaaaa! Congratulations,
f/n-chan!" Luna said as she and Umi hugged you while Shindou and Taiyou smirked.

Who knew that the cold striker has a soft spot for someone except for his brother?

'His/She's totally the one. Your the one I will love forever.'

*********************************************************************************

Me; Whew, who knew that writing this kind of oneshots is hard?
Anyway, thank you for reading reader-chan!

Reader: Its nothing really. *looks away blushing*

Tsurugi: Well tell me that I got OOC here?

Me: Yep. *reads back to Dork Diaries then once more looks up* Kariya do the disclaimer please.

Kariya: Well I don't wanna die so.
Author-san does not own the series nor you. She just own the plot and her Ocs.

Everyone: SAYONARA MINNA-SAN!! PLEASE STAY TUNE FOR MORE UPDATES!