-4-

* side note : italics are flashbacks!

TAPE 2 SIDE A

liked by sheriii, zachdempz, brycerunner and 115 more

johnsonmiaa sweater weather ~

justin.foley sweater paw fam :--)
johnsonmiaa u know it foley ;-)

montgumry why cover your pretty face?
zachdempz watch it monty..
montgumry geez @/zachdempz don't need to be so grumplestiltskin on me..

ryanshaver u look gr8, as always <3
johnsonmiaa aww thanks ry!

-- real life --

you could say mia johnson had nothing to do during free period. surprisingly, she had finished all due assignments the night before. quite efficiently you may add.

this led mia to wandering around school.

mia spotted smart and preppy girl, courtney crimsen, and 'yearbook photographer', tyler down, arranging the flowers found in  hannah's memorial space.

mia walked over to the memorial and stood looking over at it, saying a quick 'hey' to the two students arranging.

"mrs. baker! hi! i'm courtney crimsen."

mia looked away from the memorial and looked over at mrs. baker, who looked as broken as ever.

"i'm so sorry for your loss. i hope you like it! people keep adding to it. everyday, there's more cards and more flowers!" courtney proudly announced to mrs. baker.

"all these people were hannah's friends?" mrs. baker asked emphasizing on the word 'friends'.

"mhm! we all miss her so much."

mrs. baker picked up a beautiful boquet of white roses saying, "all of hannah's friends would know that she hated roses. she thought they were too cliché." mrs. baker emphasizing on 'friends' and 'hated'.

after she said that, she put down the roses and turned to leave.

mia approached the memorial, staring at hannah's picture, "well, that was harsh. guess now we know who the fake friends were." mia then turned to courtney, smiled at her, and left.

" at first i thought, what a stupid list. "

zach handed over a piece of folded paper to angie romero.

angie reading out, "oooh, angie romero, best lips! you know it, baby!"

mia tried to ignore the noise, considering that she couldn't get enough sleep due to the next door neighbor's barking dog.