Chapter Twelve

X-Rated Scene Coming Up.... Mature Audience Only..

______Tremaine

If August doesn't accepts my offer he will regret it. I mean why would Samantha wants to be with a wannabe thug like him when she can have a real man. If I can't have Samantha no one would.......

______Samantha

I think it's been two months since I've been in solitary. I was getting released and heading back to general population. I actually enjoyed my time alone now I have to go back with these lame hoes.

My lawyer wanted to see me so I went to him.

"Yes Mr. Heaky you wanted to see me"

"Well your being released today.. I don't want to see you back here again".

"Oh trust me I won't be back. How come I'm getting released early".

"The only witnessed they had disappeared so they don't have a case against you".

"Oh well thank you for everything"

"Well don't thank me you need to be thanking your boyfriend August. He been working on getting you out of here since you got here".

"He did I can't believe he went through all the trouble to help me"

"Well get changed and I'll take you home"

"Feel so good to be going home to my bed and real food".

After I got dressed the guard gave me all my things I came with. I think I ran out of there instead of walking. My lawyer drove me home and I walked inside and seen Aug watching T.V.

"August baby"

August literally knocked me over and started kissing and rubbing me up and down. He pushed me against the wall and I wrapped one leg around his waist and used the other one for balance. He grabbed my ass causing me to let out a moan. I pushed him back and now we are on the couch. I stood in front of him taking of my clothes slowly. August was eye raping me and I was loving it. I pulled off his pants and boxers and went to work.

I started sucking on the head while jerking him off. I guess I was doing something right because he was groaning while he pushed my head down further. After licking the shaft I took him whole in my mouth. I felt his erect penis literally down my throat. I kind of gagged a little since its been a long time since I had dick in my mouth. After five more minutes my jaw went numb but he nutted right on time. As he was nutting I kept on sucking on the head. I knew that drove him crazy because his legs started shaking and his toes curled up.

I got off my knees and went up stairs to brush my teeth. I decided to take a shower so I could wash away the jail smell. After twenty minutes I was going to stepped out but August pushed me against the wall of the shower kissing me. I grabbed the back of his head running my fingers through his curls. He lifted my legs around his waist as he rammed his dick inside me. He started pumping faster and faster and I was screaming

"God Help Me" "Oh fuck Auggg, right there daddy"

"What's my name" he said while pulling my hair

"Augg--"

He bent me over and rammed himself back in me again. He was going so fast and hard my head was banging against the wall.

"Now what's my name" he said pulling my hair again and slapping my ass. Out of no where he bite down on my ass. Strangely it turned me on even more. I filled the tub up halfway and positioned myself on top of him... You already know the rest.... I rode it with my surfboard..surfboard..

I started speeding up my pace because I felt my climax coming sooner than later. August gripped onto my ass while he was sucking on my nipples. I was seriously losing my mind and we both climaxed together. We washed up again and i was getting out the shower and August dropped to his knees and lift one leg over his shoulder and went ham. He was eating like it was his last meal. His tongue flickered rapidly against my clit driving me nuts. He pushed me back against the wall so he could go deeper in me. After twenty more licks and slurps I climaxed again and fell to the floor of the shower. August just sat there laughing at me..

"Damn I put it on you ma. You need some help out the tub"

"Ha ha very funny Auggie.... it just been so long since I had some"

"How long exactly"

"Almost three years"

"Well damn I took your virginity"

"Something like that but I'm glad I lost it to you"❤❤

"Well I'm hungry you want to order some domino's".

"Yes please and thank you. Tonight can't get any better good food and good dick. I'm winning".

"I can't deal with you right now" he said while laughing and walking out the bathroom .

I got out the shower and got dressed. I pinned my hair up and went down stairs and wait for the food to come. Thirty minutes later the food came and I bust that shit down. Its been three months since I ate edible food. After dinner we watched a movie and cuddled up on the couch.

Things were finally going my way... August and I were together.. I got laid after three years lol...Tremaine is no where to be found!!!

________End of Chapter Twelve

Leave comments below❤❤❤

❤Smilez❤