How can I tell her?

Jackson's POV

She lays sleeping on my left shoulder her light breathing pounding slowly in my ear. My arms is wrapped around her to pull her closer to me. Her legs are curled up like an armadillo and mine stretch out. The fuzz blanket layer over us on the floor was now bunched up around her.

How could I tell her I loved her? I knew I had to do it sooner or later before that Loki kid gets her back. I loved her too much to let her go and I so badly wanted to kiss her.

I decide to kiss her forehead then rubbed it with my pinkie finger with a smile. Carefully, I slip up from my position and reach down to pick her up. Gently I place her on her bed and took off her dress which must have been uncomfortable for her to wear. I place a light t-shirt on top of her and put her legs into some simple black booty shorts. I pull the blanket over her and set it down. The pillow sitting on the floor last night was now propped behind her head and a cup of hot chocolate sat at her bedside next to the lamp.

I smiled at her sleeping form and headed to the bathroom. I striped down and placed my dirty clothes into the blue laundry basket on the right of the shower. I cranked the knob to high and felt the water before stepping in.

I sigh lightly as the water dribbled down my white skin. I place my hand on the shampoo squirting some into my hand before lathering my hair in white suds. I hum drunk in love rinsing out soap and smiling.