"Stinking of you"

IT WAS 1992.
Hi, my name is *your name* and i'm a musician. I'm not one of the most clever girls on the planet, but at least i'm not a bitch and i'm one of the few actual Kurt and Courtney's loyal friends. They know that they can always count on me, for everything. Me,Kurt and Courtney are about to go on tour together, so i've decided to spend more time here at their house.
We were in the living room. Courtney was cooking something. Rumors be damned, she's fucking good at it.
I'm seriously pissed for all the stuff that they say about them, they are an happy family and both of them are excellent parents. And i want to prove it. That's why we decided to record all our days spent together.
Frances was running around,as always, playing with Kurt. That girl loves her father so much. They're always together ,which is reallly cute to watch. Still don't know why the media have to be so harsh on them. Yes, Courtney used heroin during the first months of  her pregnancy, but then she stopped as soon as she knew that she was pregnant.
I know that for a fact. I've been playing with Courtney and Hole for a long time and i was there when that happened.  My thoughts were interrupted by Courtney, which says: "Guys i wanna jam!".
"Ok you play the guitar and we record" i say. Courtney grabs her guitar and Kurt grabs the camera. Courtney: "I don't know what to play!"
Kurt: "Just make up a song!"
I love when they do this. It's so stupid yet so clever. I'm kind of inspired my their chaos.
Pretty much everything they do makes more sense than my entire life, but i think i'm being to harsh on myself, as always...
Courtney: "Ok then! This one is gonna be called 'stinking of you'."
I grab my pack of cigarettes and i light one. "Damn!" I think to myself. "Stinking of you?! Fucking awesome!" Just genius. These guys are crazy. And i love them.
*watch the video.*

"....That was great!" I say. "So.... Romantic!" I continue with a 'small hint' of sarcasm.
"I think we should go and eat something... I'm starving!" Says Kurt.
"Oh wow! Look at the skinny grungy boy begging for some food!" I say, trying to make fun of him.
He pushes me away and runs to the table.
Well,at that point i knew that,tonight, there wasn't going to be enough food for me and Courtney.
I was wrong. That's right, because Kurt's stomach pain is always there. Poor dude, i feel so bad for him. He actually wanted to eat, but he just couldn't. He would end up in pain and he would throw up most of the times.

And with most of the times i mean all the times.